Christianity versus Islam. Hot theme in these days. In your opinion - what is better for you and why?

Please, try not to be too much offensive. Please, try to explain your opinion. Simply be honest.

OMG! So many reactions.. ill try to answer in all my best...
This evening Ill try to choose MHO.. but trust me its very hard. I didn't suppose so many opinions even in a dream..

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand pretty much all religions have the good and the bad. But as far as Christianity is concerned, I believe in the historical, eschatological, and theological proof of Jesus existence and dying on the cross. He for me is also a great moral example. That's why I follow it.

As far as other major religions, like Christianity, they are more principle based, and thus more flexible. Islam is more a rules based religion because it's centered on the life of their prophet. Their book tells them many times that they must copy him. As such, it literally has rules for everything. From what foot you must use to enter and exit the bathroom, how to do banking, what kind of pet you can and cannot own, etc. Things that go well beyond what people normally associate with religion. When that happens, I don't see how you can grow spiritually. Thus, it's way too rigid from my point of view. Other models would be better.

• i agree with your last lines. I feel the same after getting to know some muslims guys and girls in my life. My impression too is that it looks too much rigid and strict that dries out the possibilities of a spiritual growth

• spring, nice explanation about spiritual growth, i could not express that as well as you have just did here to him

@HaveNoName, that's exaclty what makes you a "slave" than being spiritual higher. you just follow the rules blindly without even allowing to ask yourself "why i can't do that? how is that bad?"

• @Raven1990 I already explained later.

Most Helpful Guy

• Christians, Muslims, and Jews worship the same God. They just have minor disagreements over the nature of god and how he rules his followers...

• Not true, at least from a Christian perspective. The epistle of St. John says that those who do not have the Son do not have the Father either. In other words, since Jews and Muslims do not believe that Jesus Christ was God, we Christians do not believe that they worship the same God as us. To Christians, the Incarnation IS the DEFINING characteristic of God.

• Quit making yourself look like an egalitarian tool of the Enlightenment. Just because ecumenism is hip does not make it true. Christianity teaches that Muslims and Jews do not worship the same God because they deny the divinity of Christ. It is in St. John's own epistle and confirmed by the canons of the Ecumenical Councils and writings of the Church Fathers. Nothing you say can change that. You don't have to agree with it, but you cannot claim to speak for Christianity when what you say violates our religion's testimony as confirmed by the Church.

• @JRICHARDS1996 You're a dip shit. *slow clap*

What Girls Said 16

• I respect christianity a lot. But Islam is better for me because I personally find the idea of GOD clearer and more simple. But seriously though they are not significantly different. If I wasn't Muslim I would of probably been either Christian or Jewish. When I lived in the Middle East some of my closest friends were Christian Lebanese/Syrian/Palestinians and believe it or not we had a lot in common. At the end they all stem from the same Abrahamic root.
    I also had 2 girls in UNI who used to always be together, one of them was obviously Muslim (wearing the traditional hijab) and the other one was always wearing some kind of hat that covers her whole hair and long dark skirts. I thought both of them were Muslims until my jewish friend told me she was a traditional jewish woman (forgot the exact term, maybe Hasidic?) and that they also cover hair after they get married.
    The main differences between Islamic and Christian theologies are:
    - Muslims view Jesus as a honorable prophet but he's not god nor the son of God (unlike Christianity)
    - Muslims don't believe in the crucifixion of Jesus, instead we believe that he was lifted to heaven by god and he's the only prophet who is still alive, basically he never died and he will come back at the end of times as the Messiah to save humanity against the anti-Christ. The man who was crucified is one of his loyal apostles that god made to look like Jesus
    - both agree on the virginity of Mary and the miraculous birth of Jesus, but we don't believe that he was born during Christmas, not during the winter.
    - Although Muslims admit that both the Torah and Bible are Holy books , we believe that many people changed the content over the years and centuries. So muslims believe that the parts that agree with the Qur'an are sent from God, and the other part contradicting the Qur'an were changed.
    - And last but not least we believe that Muhammad was the last prophet.

• "he will come back at the end of times as the Messiah to save humanity against the anti-Christ"
      Interestingly christians don't believe that either.
      Or at least they aren't supposed to considering the Anti-Christ is mentioned EXACTLY ZERO TIMES IN THE BIBLE.
      But no I respect both Islam and Christianity

• @RationalMale Where? I know bible but just now i can't remember... ech.

• Revelations and Daniels are the end time books that go on about the Beast, all the heads, the false prophet...

• Christianity, simply because I am more acquainted with it than Islam. If I had grown up in an Islamic Arabic-speaking home environment, then I may say that Islam is better for the two-fold reason that (1) I would be more acquainted with Islam than Christianity, and (2) I don't want to create the image of an apostate for myself.

My parents have never been part of any organized religion. I don't identify myself as religious or spiritual. I just think religious topics are fascinating. I believe that God is a higher power that watches over us. It may or may not be the Christian god, but it governs and orders the universe, creates the plants and animals, and shows humans how to be more at peace with themselves and the environment.

• I'm Muslim, even if some jerks try to give a bad image of Islam but Islam is peaceful. Now I still respect Christians and Christianity and other religions, as a Muslim thats what I'm supposed to do ( even if others dont do it ). In lots of ways there's similar things between Islam and Christianity, except that you have 3 Gods ( God, Son of God ( Jesus ) and the Holly spirit I think ) , for me I can't understand how u can have 3 Gods or non or whatever, in Islam its clear its only one. Now about the Hijab thing, I noticed that it is also similar, or let me say it WAS similar.. Christians in the past, when they were in the church, those women that work there used to have some specific clothes and something that would cover up their body and head, with revealing the face, hands and feet.. Same as hijab. We both agree that Mary's a Virgin. What Muslims believe in is that Jesus was a beloved prophet just like the other prophets ( 25 in Total ) which had a message from God that God is only one and he is a PROPHET.. We also believe that the Bible and Tura are holy books but they have been changed as time passed but the Qur'an wasn't changed, why? Well, the last prophet was Muhammad peace be upon him, and he came with the Qur'an, which mean that the Qur'an was the last holly book that was sent, that also means that its COMPLETE.. The previous ones weren't completed and that's why there was other books and prophets sent after the bible and Tura, but non after the Qur'an and Muhammad, so Allah ( God) promised that he won't let people change Qur'an, and that's exactly what happened, since 1400 years ago the Qur'an didn't change, all qurans in the WORLD are EXACTLY the same.. So yeah, thats what I have to say for now 😆 if u have any questions about it u can PM me, I will be glad to explain any questions you have 😊

• no offense but i stopped reading at 3 gods thing, if you truly believe that then you have no idea what you're talking about and everything you know about christianity is wrong.

• @CoolSky01 yes I get what you mean, and nope, its not in the Qur'an thank God!! What those terrorist do, all the nasty things and awful things they do to innocent people, in the name of God or claiming it to be in the Qur'an, is just insane.. Islam isn't about killing it hurting anyone or anything.. They will get the punishment they deserve someday.

• @CoolSky01 its hard to understand 3 are 1 and 1 is 3
      i dont believe that a human take a shit has powers from the skies, we are all the same
      i even consider it rude to tell god has son

• I don't wanna share my husband with another 3 ladies so yeah I love Jesus.

• Truth. I had idea its past but when I was in Turkey I've learned its still like this ( mostly on villages)

• @JRICHARDS1996 I'm not with turkey, I won't compromise my principals,
      I feel like you have confusion between Muslims , Arabs and Egyptians , by the way I'm the three combined , glad to know u r not with isreal, no matter how you see the past, I respect u

• @Dimmu thank you friend. I respect you too, even if we disagree. And I have had many positive experiences with Shia Muslims. Some even visit our churches on major holidays.

• Hmmmm... one inspires love, generosity, and forgiveness and the other teaches violence and murder. It's not a hard choice.

• check your history before repeating what people say
      a history full of violence , and then islam violent

• islam is the most religion forbids murder, i dunno from where did u get that"islam says to kill non-moslims"
      muslim nations are least violent nations in all history
      i dunno why pple wish islam is that bad

• Im an atheist, so neither.
    Both have many believers who are nice sane people who get happiness and a sense of fulfillment out of their religion.
    Both also have small portions of radicals who ruin the lives of everyone else. All religions and cultures have those. Right now it's IS. Throughout history christians have done terrible things too. Atheists have done terrible things. We shouldn't let the actions of radicals cloud our judgement of the entire religion. I believe if those same people would have been raised under a different god they'd still have been radicals (given similar other environmental influences such as discrimination and poverty).

• In secular context they are both fine.
    In radical context Islam is much worse.

• I think religion is dumb either way, so I would rather choose neither.

• Christianity and Islam have basically the same ideas, modern Christianity just ignores that fact and acts like if Islam is all about hate and oppression and Christianity is all about love. It's bullshit really, anyone that's read the Bible and Quran can tell you they agree on a lot of things.

• I read both of them ( Bible nad Quaran as well - cos I wanted to know more). Bible is giving sense even like historical book but quaran no. Thank you for opinion.

• @Raven1990 I know. Thank you for good answer

• thanks for you apretiation asker

• both are equal if they actual follow the religion. in this world of half assed christians i doubt anyone realizes how fake they are talking about jesus but never reading the bible whereas muslims memorize theirs in its original language. both are the same, they say the same things honestly

• Interesting. Can you give me samples pls? ( Original bible - parts put together later include 13 Ev is in Vatican only. Quaran is much more younger)
      But your answer is interesting, so if yoy can write more with samples I would be happy.

• better question to ask would be "where are they different" the similarities are too obvious, they tell the same stories; garden of eden with adam and eve, noah and the ark etc. albeit in different ways since the bible is a collection of writings whereas the quran is supposedly a dictation from god himself to an illiterate man who's incapable of writing such poetry since he can't write at all.

• I am more and more of the opinion that religion is personal

choose the one that feels most like you

• or none at all by the way

• my dear friend, i have to disagree with you and I applause the asker final answer. religion is not like clothes or foods which you take whatever you feel like to... religion is the way for the ultimate Truth which doesn't depend on our tastes, culture background, geography, etc... otherwise that was just something that were given to you, and not something you have searched and verified by yourself

• @Raven1990

What I meant was that different people see the truth from different perspectives, thus why religion is personal. And many times the way people think (their pespective) is defined by the place they were born in, the people around them, etc...

• Neither.

• I'm a Hindu.. but I have faith in all religions.. Bt I practice Hinduism cz I was born into it. I'm no 1 to judge any religion. Each person has their own religious view. Such a question shouldn't be even asked.. lik really there's no need to put them against each other.. Both are beautiful religions.. I have visited a temple, church and mosque too.. And I have been to a Sikh religious ceremony. God is God in all forms.. This is such a dumb and irrelevant question

• AnD 1 more thing.. religion is not just a thing.. what is actually important is a relatnship with God Almighty.. Wchevr religion u follow

• I dont know Hindu. But your answer is very nice. Thank you.

• Islam I think, if you study it well and you will find a lot of interesting things about life. I dont follow neither of them but If I had to choose it would islam. "This is just an illusion, a play and amusement" or "after all patience beautiful things await"

• As I've said many times here on thsi forum, I read it cos I was living 3 years in Istanbul so I wanted to learn more. After reading, discussions etc I became even better Christian than before cos I found Islam like totally not suitable for me and my belief in God.
      But : Im respectfull. So Im trying to act like this.

• I think it's best just to keep an open mind. :)

I'm technically a non-practicing Christian though.

• I was as well. Next I turned off Christianity and I came to pagan - Vigings cos its my home country. But after years of learning and meeting other religions I came back. And Im better Christian than ever before. Thank you for answer.

• Christianity, because true Islam is sexist, racist, and downright evil. Basically.

What Guys Said 29

• I could try to argue using theology comparison but that would be only mere words and too much of bla bla.

So let's not hit around the bush and be direct. At best, at its finest form, who produced the better human beings? The followers of Jesus or the followers of Mohammed? After all "by their fruits, we shall recognize them".

If you name one muslim who is more kind, more humble, more cheerful, more compassionate, more just, more peaceful, more courageous, more epic, more influential than Saint Francis of Asisi, then I will rethink over my religion

PS:I respect muslim people, I don't have any sort of discrimination against them, I have some muslims friends, meeting some muslim people were one of the best experiences I had in my life, also even in GAG I have already showed words of defence for muslim people. But try to understand me that's only my opinion to answer that question directly. I will not say any other stuff just to suit all tastes. I just want to be me myself, and that's what i really think so far. Thank you

• Thank you. Nice answer

• @Dimmu From one of your religion's own websites: seekershub.org/.../

To correct myself from earlier, it was the caliph Uthman (not Al Jinnah) who ordered all copies of the Qur'an apart from his standardized version to be burned. Your own website admits to this, but provides no evidence for its claim that the only thing lost was explanatory notes. For all we know, there were different versions of the Qur'an and Uthman could have burned the right one while preserving the wrong one.

Again, even though the Bible underwent similar standardization during the Ecumenical Councils, none of the other versions were ever burned. They at least still exist and thus can be studied (ex, the gospel of Judas from 2006), but the same cannot be said for the Qur'an.

Does not seem very reliable to me. Especially when your religion by its own admission relies upon the infallibility of the Qur'an, whereas traditional Christianity does not believe the same about the Bible.

• @JRICHARDS1996 he didn't say he burnt the right one and wrote a wrong one
      and also thats a random man answering a random question on the internet , its not an evidence
      its like our opinions here, they are not evidence of course
      please if you wanna know something investigate about it

• Let me put it this way:
    You have two neighbors. The neighbor on your left side believes that an invisible, purple dragon lives in his garage and because that dragon doesn't like women or gay people, your neighbor wants to discriminate on homosexuals and make abortion illegal. The dragon supposedly also hates things like free love, so your neighbor calls every girl who has casual sex a slut.
    On your right side you've got a neighbor who claims that he's got a green unicorn in his basement. Like the other neighbor with the dragon, he can't provide any kind of evidence for the existence of his unicorn but he loves to also hate on gay people, he wants to make alcohol illegal, force his wife to walk around in a black bag and threaten to blow up people if they disagree with him.
    Who do you think makes more sense?
    The appropriate response is this:
    33gif.tumblr.com/.../follow-on-tumblr-33gif
    They're both absolutely asinine.

• LOL.. thank you !

• How pathetic humanity is

• @Dimmu it is. indeed.

• I believe in God and I choose Islam because I think it's the right path.

I am having a hard time believing in the religion where God (who has also happened to be the "begotten" son of God) died to save god's creation from God?

Original sin? I'm not sure why I should be guilty and consider a sinner before I was even born.

Just believe that Jesus is your lord and savior who died for your sins and you are will go to heaven no matter what you do? I'm having a hard time accepting that too, I don't think believing is enough if you don't follow the commands.

Many fabrications and corruption in the bible. Words have been changed.

My opinion about Christianity is totally irrelevant to my opinion about Christians themselves. I'm just saying what I said for the sake of question, however I have many nice Christians friends who I respect.

I love Jesus too.

• From a Muslim's perspective, best, educated comment.

• @JRICHARDS1996
      we need to acknowledge this guy is something else. he sounds as he is searching for the Truth of God for I can see pure honesty in his questions which sounds very genuine and valid. also, St. Augustine was not wrong, he is great :P

@TheLuckyOne1
      Your questions sounds very valid because I can imagine in your situation and the theological knowledge you received from Islam which makes your reasoning like that. Because of that, I will try to answer your questions, but you live in Germany, I'm sure there are a bunch of catholic priests out there at church Sunday to freely and happily explain anything you want about Christian theology, if one day you feel boring and nothing to do lol
      They have better answers than me after all they studied exclusively for that for damn 8 years or more before becoming a priest.

• 1) There is one keyword your are forgetting in that question: sin. God's creation was corrupted by sin which was introduced by Satan. Satan distorted God's creation then God for love to us, decided to sacrifice His only begotten son to save us from this sinful nature. With Jesus, God gave the chance for us to overcome sin and become like Him.
      2) Original sin is just a concept that explains pretty much why we are selfish, self-centered and self-interested. It's much more than a historical event per se. You can read Adam and Eve as a metaphor to man and woman's existential condition. It means that all men tends toward disobedience of God (you can analyse yourself that you were tempted to do not so godly things, even if it's very very small, during the last few hours) which ultimately means putting him first above God. That's innate in each of us.
      3) Indeed that would not enough and fair."By the fruits, you shall acknowledge the them". Read James 2:14 until 16 too

• Well, there's no country in the Christian West where you can be arrested, fined, or imprisoned for leaving the faith.

Plenty of islamic nations punish apostasy with death, imprisonment, or fines.

Easy choice.

• Neither of them are better for me they both perpetuate horrible themes and are based on bullshit so I'm basing it on which one is less worse based on the books it's equals but the hardcore followers of Islam will blow you up the hardcore followers of christianity are the westboro baptist church, christianity seems to have updated with the times and had a change to a less bloodthirsty and bad thing like in the middle ages but Islamic countries are still the biggest shitholes on earth.

• I think you shouldn't confuse islam countries with islam itself. Some islam countries that nowadays are failed states actually used to be very nice places before the christians war hawks from the west got there. One good example: it's almost impossible today to believe this but Afghanistan once used to be a very peaceful, democratic and flourishing nation. Of course the culture was conservative but there were hardly any religious nutcases. Back in the 1960s, many of the hippies from Europe and America who travelled to India to find some inner peace got stuck on their way in Afghanistan because the country was so beautiful and they enjoyed themselves so much there. Afghanistan also isn't just a piece of desert. There are actually beautiful mountains and fertile, green valleys with crystal clear lakes. I would also argue that most regular Afghani people are probably good-hearted, decent people. It's just that after the US and Russia fucked up this country, islamist extremists popped up.

• Not all of them. Ill tell you secret : Im Christian and my wife is Muslim. ( We met in London and from this reason I was living 3 years in Istanbul) And even she is muslim she is better human than lot of christians I know.
      We are respecting each other. Even she told me she is starting to be far away from Islam and closer to Christianity, I've told her - dont change your religion if you're not sure and not cos of me- never!
      Good Muslims are invisible ( which is wrong). But they are existing.

• LOL even the good muslims feel closer to christianity topkek.

• i m christian and studied both

islam is the line of ishmael brother of issac sons of abraham. issacs line became the jews and from there Jesus and christians.

islam is not truth. its about a man named mohammed who was rejected by the jews and had a bitter personal vandetta and used gods name to say look at me now. it wasn't angel gabriel but a dirty spirit who met him in the cave... negative energy attracts these beings...

christianity isn't about rules and regulations as religions are. once you accept Jesus and genuinely repent, your past present and future sins are all covered. Jesus abolished religion when he came... said its whats in your heart that matters... not rituals that muslims and catholics so religiously perform... and Jesus said he is the bridge, the high priest but catholics keep praying to a priest and the saints... just not biblical.

christians know theyre going to heaven, muslims do these ritualistic religious things and aren't even sure theyre accepted.

mohammed had 50 sex slaves and killed and raped many innocents. he's a war mongerer and a tyrant more than a person of god. mohammed is islams model figure to follow and Jesus is to christians.

you decide.

• Christianity is a religion of peace while Islam is a religion of war. Islam cannot stay true to itself without war.

• Crusades, anyone?

• @Anno_Domini A series of defensive wars waged against an imperialistic Islamic menace that conquered the Eastern Roman Empire and made its way all the way to the gates of Vienna before definitively being pushed back. Parroting Enlightenment-era historically revisionist theories you read on richardawkins. net does not make them true.

• @Anno_Domini Crusades were *fighting back*.

• Normally I'd be happy to give you a long drawn out opinion on this but not today so I'll leave you with this we each believe our religion is the right religion and that our god is the right and only god.

I could also just tell you to look at the news, and all the chaos, bloodshed and mayhem being created.

• How about we just start treating religion like we used to with sex. As a private affair that only concerns the individuals involved and so long as no one is hurt and everything is consensual then we let people do their thing in private.

• Today - and in the past too - religion was used like weapon. Sex as well. I want to learn more what people are thinking about it. Of course I have my opinion as well.

• I am a traditional man lol I use books and stuff I got really old books
      But here's a link : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij

I didn't read all of it but we Muslims disagree on them and ( khawarij ) means someone who did something aganist the relgion that it made hin considered out of the relgion like the killings daesh is doing

• @Omar5881 Good opinion. Thank you

• I don't really know. I'm finding that unless you read the source book for yourself, you can't really criticize any faith. I've noticed many people on here taking scripture out of context, or stretching it to prove their own opinion. I won't pick a side per say, but I have to say the idea of worshipping a man as a God is a bit of a stretch to me, instead of God himself if you will. It reminds me of when the Egyptians believed Pharaoh to be half god, instead of just a man who was king.

• It was mostly believed that the pharoh is "god's order" on earth like he gets words from god and he's the only one thay can talk to god , but egyptians didn't see " pharoh " as a half god
      There were gods who are half humans but they were no pharohs like horus

• @Omar5881 Ok, well either way I don't believe that a man can be a God.

• Yeah I know I was just telling an information that's all 😊

• islam and the old testament is too violent. i dissapprove of both religions. the new testament is kind of acceptable and could be used for basic morality in my opinion but i think we could come to better terms nowadays... though society still rests on the values of 2000 years ago. we are freaking lazy. we need to improve.

• Though to be fair, have we produced anything better than those 2,000 year old values yet? Many have tried in the form of the Enlightenment, countless secular revolutions, and Marxist takeovers of the 20th century to produce something better, yet they have all ended in failure. Such is the folly of man. Until something better is presented, I'll stick to those 2,000 year old values because if they work, then who cares if they are old? I don't think that a new morality will ever replace them; rather, I think that we will completely discount the notion of objective Truth altogether, for better or for worse. We are already seeing it with postmodernism.

• @JRICHARDS1996 to be honest, i personally stick to Taoist values that are even older than that xD

• Christianity

Frankly the Incarnation to me is the only solution that even begins to scratch the surface of the problem of evil. I may never be able to understand why bad things happen, but if God Himself personally became a human and suffered everything that we suffer, then I feel that I can at least trust him and hope that there is a good reason for this nightmare we call life. On the other hand, if did not God become incarnate, then I would not worship him. To me a non-incarnate God is simply a detached, cruel dictator who has no idea what it is like to suffer and be human.

• oh that's brilliant! associating God coming in flesh to the philosophical problem of evil (if God is almighty all goodness, so why is there evil in the world?) was very interesting point of view
      since what i am used to hear is crucified Christ related to suffering and the problem of evil

• I would say cristianity is far better than Islam,
    In Christianity only two things are given wrong, that too are right at that old time.
    But in Islam almost every thing is given wrong.
    But still I would say all followers of Islam are not bad, and not of same terriorist mentality.
    Christianity is best

• Both religions are bad. Christianity is a self destructive believe system for masochists and Islam is an oppressive believe system full of hatred.
    I choose nothing.
    Then there is another thing about religions. Many people identify as "christians" or "muslims" just for cultural reasons. The religion has been a part of their culture for centuries and therefore they identify as "christians" and "muslims".
    Bad thing for me. How many "christians" nowadays go to the church every Sunday or do their prayers before going to bed? But if you ask them they will say "Yes, I am a Christian". Yeah right. You and the Pope. Celebrating Christmas for example has nothing to do with religion anymore. It's just a part of our culture.
    Do you think that I will go to work or go out to feed homeless people on the 25th of December just because I'm no Christian? Hell no. I will stay home, sleep and eat, play Rome Total War and masturbate and enjoy the holiday like everyone else.
    One thing before I press "Send it". To some certain Gagers here: Islam is NOT the religion of peace. Executing gay people is NOT peaceful. Stoning women to death is NOT peaceful. Female genital mutilation is NOT peaceful. Honour killing is NOT peaceful. Pedophilia is NOT peaceful. Death to infidels is NOT peaceful.

• As atheist, even though I find religions irrelevant and retarded, I have to say I'd rather have Christian neighbors rather than moslem barbarians.

Christians had a pacifist prophet, it's older (and thus more "mature"), plus generally Christians see non-believers as just "lost souls" that need help.

While moslems had an insane bloodthirsty warlord as a prophet, it's based on war, fascism and genocide, they're probably the only religion with deception doctrine (taqqiya), have a special tax for non-moslems, retarded ban on things such as bacon and alcohol, and in overall it's absolutely fascist-barbarian ideology.

• There's no special tax for non moslems

• when it comes to christianity you can't even argue about its first basics 3-1 thing
      u are dying to prove u r right whatever what the truth is
      if saying you are right gonna make u feel better ok i can say you are right
      but go search for the truth for the sake of urself lol

• . And thus, islam has to be erased from existence, as it's an absolute cancer.
      and you complain about how should islam treat others
      you just did what u complained about
      in egypt christians live as minority , and they never treated bad
      i have a lot of them as a friends , here we dont think who is christian and who is not, we are far beyond that, i just want to hold anything made u hate islam , i can't find any real thing
      but its ur opinion u r free about u think
      oh again by the way , mathematically souls , genes, angels can be represented

• Choosing the better out of two evils, i would settle for Christianity..
    But Christianity has much more bullshit in it than Islam :/

• Well. Those " bulshits" will be subject of my next question. We can discuss when Ill submit it.

• Here we go again:) this is gonna be even longer than the last one
    I'm not Muslim cause I born Muslim, I have been there asking if really there's a god, but as an engineer I tend to analytic thinking , logic convince me , I found that Islam make sense more, in many ways
    -I believe that all prophets came with the same massage as they came from the same god, the massage is there's only one good, but its not a secret that people love trolling specially if they make money-i mean religion men-
    So I believe essa came with same massage , I believe you don't follow his massage , I call you nasara
    There's many versions of bible and some times they are opposite
    Bible has erotic stuff I won't like my daughter or sis hear
    Bible is violent and disrespectful of women
    Of course I don't mean the original bible with the original message
    It's obvious bible is not the word of God
    We respect Mariam than you, it would be a disaster if we called alchol on her name
    In Islam all human are in the same level , no difference between man and woman , actually some times women have privilege, there's no man has authority from the skies
    I'm an engineer , all the lifetime is a past to God is acceptable with Einstein relative theory, souls and gene can be presented mathematically
    But one is three and three is one has no way to logic and not even Christians understand it

• May God bless you brother. I always believed that people who become Muslims are much better learned Muslims than those who were born Muslim. Well... its an obvious reason.

• @HaveNoName i was after the truth

• Like we say.. Wallah'o Aalam. But we have the faith.

• By their fruits you shall know them. I can't think of a single Islamic society I would want to live in.

• very nice u used the same verse as me (matthew 7:16) to build your argument

• Better for me,
    I'm spiritual but not religious so neither,
    However either can be good for a person if its done right

• Islam is objectively detrimental to everyone involved, actively and up to this day.

Christianity just made everything detrimental for everyone a few hundred years ago, but at least we're growing out of it.

Proper solution? Abandon theistic religions.

• Islam is significantly better than Christianity for people specifically because it does not use the "Gonna Getcha" mentality and method of behavior control.

• Thank you for opinion.

• @JRICHARDS1996 I've been accused of being both an extremist Muslim and an Atheist. Neither are correct but why is it that the moment there is dissent one acts as he can possibly know the beliefs of others?

Such is the folly I mentioned.

• I identify as irreligious or non-practicing Christian, though I detest mainstream atheism for its close association with political liberalism.

• I'm ethnically Jewish and was raised in Judaism but I don't really practice my religion though. I love bacon, pork chops and Christmas festivities too much. I've never been big on organized religions. I think they are all man made and do nothing but stir the pot for humanity. I was raised a Jew and have jewish ethnicity.. but if I were to give myself a label then I guess I am an agnostic. I participate ( of I were to call it that) in my Jewish holidays with family but I don't care enough to devote much time into everything that encompasses that ( the concept of god, afterlife)..

• I am an atheist.

But better for me?

How bout Christianity. Not cuz I believe in it.

But because I don't have to be awake 5 times a day to do a freakin prayer.

• Supposedly they shouldn't be aganist each other , Christianity has the largest people following it and Islam is the fastest growing rate

• Isn't it obvious that Christians will think Christianity is right and Muslims will say the same about Islam? And others will just base their opinions on hearsay and imperfect knowledge...

As for me, by grace of God, I am a Muslim and thank God i was given life in a Muslim family/country. I have a strong belief and it is only up to me to follow the teachings and be a good person and a good Muslim who at least fulfills the mandatory requirements.

• Yes, you are right ( Christianity versus Islam and opposite). Im exception and maybe this is the reason of this question. What you said about islam I will say about Christianity. So here should be place for respect. But this place I can't see.

• Thank you for a decent reply. And I agree. I think its the same on all social media and web based news media.

• Everybody becomes champion of views.

• Christianity. I won't rest until Islam has been eradicated, and Muslim world has been converted to Christianity--peacefully, of course.

• Hi, i'm in the agnostics boat. But i'm more familiar with Christianity, and seems today a more balanced cult.

• I read Bible, Quran and Geeta. I found all to be bullshit.

• Christianity. I don't like oppressing women and killing people.