What do you think of a person who constantly looks at you over their glasses while talking to you?

What do you think of a person who constantly looks at you over their glasses while talking to you?
Your thoughts?

0|0
18|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Am I so ugly that you have to distort your view to look at me?

Lol in truth: are you like... trying to be sexy by looking at me like that or?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Slightly condescending? It's the same look you give a stupid child.

"Now Junior, I thought we discussed not putting marbles in your nose."

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Lol, they look like they mean business. But I'd think maybe their glasses are for close reading and it distorts their vision a bit to see through them when I'm far away.

0|1
    0|0
  • They probably can't see me well? I don't know or they are too lazy to put back their glasses correctly after it slides on their nose.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why he hell are they wearing glasses if they can see over them?

I wear glasses and I can't see without them at all. Anything more than 5 inches away from my face and I can't see it at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • Just to mess with you i guess lol

• I would call them out on it. Then make them feel bad towards people who actually are blind almost. :D

• I think that their 4 eyes aren't clear enough to enable them to see me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have never had this happen. It could be sexy, but it could also be condescending. If it was sexy, oh yea. If it was condescending, oh no :/

0|0
    0|0
  • haha! I would tell them to stop haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little odd but it's not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needs a new pair lol

0|1
    0|0
  • that mostly happens with people who are long sighted..

0|0
    0|0
  • Desidoll is inactive @toad-1

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds silly to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would probably annoy me a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • It annoys the crap outta me!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Snobby :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, i wish they would take their glasses off... but i don't let it bother me too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Condescending

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's creepy as fuck. It feels like they look down on you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, God knew what he was doing when He decided where all our parts should go. I'd rather have people (most, anyway) look at me over their glasses than their geitalia!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looked weird at first but then I got used to it and don't care anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear glasses and sometimes I look over them for no real reason other than they are having a hard time staying up.
    So it might mean literally nothing

0|2
    0|0
  • He can't get used to multifocal lenses or his glasses are a sloppy optician's job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think the person needs bifocals lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Condescending Asshole? Stuck up know-it-all? Or my sexy English Teacher? I don't really know but I do know it either pisses me off or turns me on depending on whose doing it. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, just using the accesory to make some sort of snobbish mannerism while having an argument/discussion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that they are serious when they do this

0|0
    0|0
  • they are not reading something

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell those people "did you know glasses will not wear out if you look through them"

0|0
    0|0