This is a strange thought, but, what would be the job satisfaction in being a Proctologist ( Ass doctor )?

I mean, doesn't everyone deal with enough 'assholes' in life, already?

Most Helpful Girl

• It has to be a well-paying job to be a Fartbox Specialist. It's an important job only certain people can handle doing. Now cough two times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your allowed, even encouraged, to get behind in your work.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 10

• They seem pretty satisfied to me, it's not like it's forced onto them, they choose it for the most part. Also, doctors stop caring about what is considered gross or weird by the general public. We see people's different body parts so frequently that it just doesn't matter, after years of dealing with that area it'll be the same as dealing with someone's hands. Also, patients that go in for procedures/surgeries to help their hemorrhoids, fistula's, prolapses, etc are some of the most thankful patients. From the outside it might look funny that someone is dealing with butts, but what you don't see is a patient that's been dealing with a severe health problem for months if not years finally getting it resolved. Some of their problems are extremely painful, debilitating, and embarrassing and I think helping out people like that is even more rewarding than many other specialties in medicine. Would I ever go into it? Nope, other specialist interest me, but I do respect proctologist and what they do for the community.

• They're just in it for the license plate...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo

• Looking up your old friends? :-D

• Job satisfaction?

You're helping people with their problems.

• Someone has to specialize in buttholes

• The caboose that got loose can't fool you.

• You would be fingering old dudes' buttholes for a living. I guess that might be enjoyable for someone out there.

• They conduct prostate exams and pull stuff out of your butt if you somehow manage to get something stuck there.

• Considering the complexity of the rectal region I imagine it is quite fascinating.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more