Do you see the length of a question on GAG and just skip it?

E. G. When you see a question about flirting and it's thirty thousand words about a girl's experience of arm touching in art class over a three year period, do you think 'screw it and skip' or do you read the full thing?

• I skip
  • I read

Most Helpful Girl

• I skip the questions with walls of text. That's too much for me to read usually. I appreciate details, but there can be too many of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the question. If it's something that interests me then I will keep reading. If not, skip.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of the time, yes. I especially do so when it's all one gigantic paragraph with no breaks in between thoughts.

• I know after reading the first sentence whether or not it's worth a wet fart in a toilet full o' turds!

• I read everything written by an Asker since if he/she wrote it, it must've been important enough for them to mention.

• I might indeed skip it.

• If it's a long text without any breaks, then I skip it