Have you, personally, been criticized for being at a healthy weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Indirectly.
    People have said "You're lucky" I tell them "NO this is a lot of hours in the gym & a lot of miles on the treadmill"

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have before

• What drugs were they on at the time? lol

• @AndrewMG jealousy haha. my overweight friend upset because i looked better because i lost weight

• Awww, whilst it's fair play and lots of love to you I have to have an element of sympathy for the jealousy takers lol

What Guys Said 6

• No. People that have commented are more on the envious side.

Was called weird for being total health nut though.

• I get fit shamed on gag sometimes lol it's mind blowing every time

• No, that sounds silly.

• no. why would i?

• Um... I don't think so.

• Yep.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah when I was a teenager I got that a lot because I devolved early and fast. Online as an adult, if I say I weigh 135lbs people (without even seeing my body) are like "oh you're chubby." Really cause last time I checked- I chose to maintain this weight because I like my body at it. I take care of myself and work out, I also love my softness and i'm at a healthy weight for my height so they can f right off.

I'm actually really tired of seeing that done to women on here as well. They are obviously a healthy weight and people call them "fat" or tell them to "tone" up etc. People are way too concerned with other's weight.

• Um, no i haven't. I wouldn't be surprised if people were nit picking about someone being at a healthy weight. Jealously happens though

• Yes, I have. I apparently didn't eat enough and was anorexic.

• Yes I get told to gain weight and that I am too skinny. I am 5 foot 2 and weigh 105 pounds which is healthy.