Why does he seem intrested in me while in person only?

There is this guy who I will often catch looking at me and quickly looking away. In person we share personal things about ourselves and he claims he does not tell anyone else his life stuff. When we talk in person we maintain eye contact and he is full of smiles. The downside to this all is that he does not text me unless I text him first. Or at times he simply does not reply to my text. What is really going on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is highly likely that he is crushing on you. Besides, most guys aren't that into texting, because they prefer in-person interaction. So I don't think it's a big deal that he does not text you much or sometimes doesn't reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys suck at texting.

What Guys Said 4

• some guys just dont do texts well. to them it almost pointless unless you want to ask a quick note to someone. its not used for a conversation

• i do that all the time when i found some girl very attractive and cute i stare or look at her when she's not looking at me but the second she looks at me i look away immediately. about the text thing i think your overthinking it,

• Should he seem interested in more than one?

• :D..

What Girls Said 1

• He cannot make up his mind.