Who do you look up to?

I look up to my mom and Johnny Depp lol he's my idol. I also look up to @redeyemindtricks cause she's the type of human being we need more of in this world and the type of woman I aspire to be (just maybe with less kids haha)

I forgot to add that Stephen King is who I look up to when it comes to my writing. I wish to be as well known as he is.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom is the most wonderful person. She's been through so much, yet can laugh and smile each and every day. She has the best sense of humor and is the most caring person I've ever met. I hope I can be just like that, though I know I won't be as strong as her.

What Guys Said 19

• My grandfather. Tough guy who has accomplished many things in life. I will never be like him but he keeps me motivated to keep moving forward.

• My nana :)

• My hobby is flying (as private pilot) and we have this pilot / astronaut in Belgium, Frank De Winne, who has accomplished some things in his life that I can only dream of :D

• I don't really know tbh..
    I'ma just say Marco Rues of Borussia Dortmand he's a proper lad and must get so much puss

• Tbh, no one. I grew up really independently and just observed a lot. I try to pick up positive things off people around me.

• LEONARDO DICAPRIO

And Greg Giraldo

• In life would be Jesus. Working out: jack lelanne,

• No one to be honest

• People over six feet

• I don't look up to anyone as such.

• Marty Healey Justin Bieber

• GOD pretty much

• I don't really think there is anyone I look up to.

• I don't think there would be a point in me looking up to people. I can never meet their achievements.

• Ronald Reagan

• Anyone who is taller than me.

• Gigi Buffon

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• People that are taller than me! 😃

images1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Badumtss.gif

• Wow! I am truly flattered and honored. <3 Thank you!

• My parents. My dream is to build a same couple and same family. My family is the thing I am the most grateful for.

• I don't look up to anyone, really. I think we're all on more equal footing than we realize. I've been disillusioned by everyone I've ever idolized and it taught me a lot about human fallibility.

That said, I love and respect a LOT of people as equals who can teach me from their uniqye perspective and vice versa.

• I'm not sure I look up to any person anymore. I looked up to my Grammy when she was alive. I try to be the kind of person who can be looked up to.

• I think I look up to a lot of people... My mom who's the bravest, strongest, most hardworking woman I know, I look up to women who're good mothers/wives, i look up to Mariah Carey for singing, several celebrities for style/fashion.

• My mum, she is such a strong an amazing woman ❤️ and steve Irwin has always been an inspiration to me too, I just love how passionate he was and how far he got because he put all his heart in what he used to do.

• My parents.

• My father + all creative non conformists and individualists

• Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Lorde

• Johnny depp and Leonardo dicaprio 👹 And of course my mother ❤️