In order to successful, do you have to throw away your integrity?

I'm looking at all these big channel prank youtube channels like fouseytube, vitaly, romanatwood. They have subscribers in the MILLIONS and they're probably making millions of dollars. They're painfully fake (and have been proven to be fake). It seems like you have to throw away your integrity to make big money in this world. Women have to sleep with men or do sexual stuff to get in many businessses and stuff...

• Yeah you have to be a little dishonest to get ahead
    33% (3)40% (4)37% (7)Vote
  • No it's possible with pure honesty
    44% (4)50% (5)47% (9)Vote
  • answers
    23% (2)10% (1)16% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be harder to become very successful without some dishonesty, but it's not impossible.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• no, but it takes hard work and dedication. Take LinusTechTips and JayzTwoCents for example. They are among the most well known and respected youtubers in the PC hardware community. Sure, they don't have subs in the millions, but that's because by youtube standards they're a niche.

But point is, those guys got integrity. They got where they are thanks to hard work, dedication, knowledge, and pashion. Sure, they do get so calld "review samples" of tech for free, but they are still honest about the reviews.

And the result is that they are seen as trustworthy sources. They are seeked out for advice and knowledge as well as entertainment. Unlike the ones you refer to, which is viewed solely because it's absolutely ridicolous.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not going to get a medal at the end of it all for being nice and always playing by the rules (note how many religions promise such a reward after you die, to encourage nice behaviour).

If you don't take advantage of situations where you can benefit, someone else will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, you don't have to throw away ALL your morals, but sometimes you have to manipulate things to go in your favor and issues not be seen as your fault in order to get ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strength Camp, Elliott Hulse, Big Brandon Carter, Kinobody, Fit Men Cook, Tai Lopez. All people who have integrity and are successful. No you do not need to forfeit your integrity for success.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me its not worth it to be successful if you sell out who you are as a person

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think so, but some people try to get you to for certain reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

Honestly, I think that is part of becoming an adult. There are a few books about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to capitalism. A system that garintees that the worst element will rise to the top.

0|0
    0|0