What do you think of this car?

I just sold my car and I'm looking to buy an SUV. I always liked the idea of owning a Nissan Xterra. if any was has any experience with this vehicle, please share them.What do you think of this car?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fine with all style I love Cars no exceptions 💙 except the one that for holding products haha

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know but I live in Colorado and I never see anyone driving one of those

• I have seen a lot in the NY and NJ area and true I used to live in the Midwest for 4 years and I never saw one out there except 3 times

What Guys Said 2

• dont have any experience with this car, but nissan is a pretty good company and this car looks awesome.

• I haven't heard anything bad about them, they seem to be alright. Never like the look of them though. And from what I've heard, the big Japanese SUVs/trucks are known for lousy mileage, even compared to their American competitors. I know the big Toyotas are absolutely horrible on gas, I dont think Nissans are much different.

• Thanks man it's the performance factor I was looking for more than the look and gas mileage, I'm moving to a country where gas is only 12 cents a gallon :)