What questions do you hate to answer?

I hate answering questions that are related to race I can't stand them, also many dumb questions like 'does he like me?' hahah or like 'I fucked 1000 guys am I a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• You took the answers right out my mouth. So let me add to it, I hate those "How do I look" note: everybody say I'm beautiful but im not sure. - end question. I'm like really, really... really?

• right!!! I can't stand them

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically anything with the words: feminism, politics (usually related to Donald Trump), race, woe is me life is so hard b/c... first world problems listed, or the standard I think I'm ugly, but what do you think. UGH!!! The first few always lead to some really horrible nasty sexist/racist comments and the fights that insue, and then the rest its like if you're complaining about this or questioning this, you really haven't gotten to the hard stuff in life... like this is nothing or get some confidence in yourself already!

What Guys Said 11

• -Does X race date Y race?
    -Am I ugly? (posts above average picture)
    -I accidentally squirted on my boyfriend. Will he get mad at me?
    -Does my crush like me? I saw her looking at me

You get the picture. I stay away from the above threads like the plague.

• lol right, they can figure it out themselves

• "What is he/she thinking" then when you answer, the asker is expecting you to know what that person is thinking and decrypt their every move and won't take your answer and leave it. They will just push the issue.

• My own questions, cause every time I go to answer my opinion fails to post leaving me with no other option but to answers other users questions :(.

• All the questions were they could find answers just by using something called google e. g. "is this a healthy weight", "what are the best movies.." also all the stupid what if questions or what would you do ones.

• "Why do men only want one thing?" "Does he/she like me?" But mainly I hate "How far can you throw a sock?" I mean seriously there are a lot of variables to that question!

• The closeminded ones.

Why do girls cheat? Asked by a guy
    Why do guys cheat? Asked by a girl
    It's like their gender is all innocent

Stereotyping and generalizing. And the same question coming back, over and over again.

• i really hate when someone asks me what are you doing in your life right now? or when someone asks me about my future.

• Religeous questions that are totally dumb or insulting are the ones i would never answer

• "How do I look" those are the worst by far.

• Yeah.. they kinda suck for me too,

• Anything related wid feminism or anti-feminism...

What Girls Said 6

• I just scroll by questions which are intentionally posted to incite hatred towards another persons religion, race or culture. I have no time for closed-minded ignorant people

• Nothing gets my goat like a "(s) he is always looking and staring at me, is (s) he interested? "

It's like, bitch no. You don't know if they are looking at you, you don't know if they even know you exist, you've never had a single word exchange, chances are (s) he probably doesn't like you or know you exist.

• I hate all the slut questions.
    Like how does how many people someone has sex with effect your life? Why are people so angered by it? If you don't want to have casual sex, don't do it lol

• math questions

• Then don't answer them

• I never said I answer them I skip them lol

• Well technically you said you hate answering them...

• Lol I hate answering why arnt I good looking
    Or "I'm not getting a girlfriend because I'm ugly." Those urke me because no ones ugly and it's like let your personality shine dear boy!