I think Donald Trump is going to be the most single powerful person in the world. Do you agree?

• Yes
  • No
Go Trump. Go Trump. Thumbs up for Trump. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Most Helpful Girl

• He's hated by his own party. How do you expect a guy to run a country if he can't cooperate with either party.
    A good president can mediate and find compromised between the two parties. Trump will either be a dictator or the most useless president in your history who never gets anything done. It'll probably be the end of america as you know it, one way or another

• When he will get in power he will not need his party, this bullshit style of everybody saying his opinion, and that just to say something out of pride not because they think it is right or have any interest in what they are saying. One line, one way, and who better than a business man like trump to find the best course of action. Go Trump. Woo- Hoo. :)

• I assumed you were American

• I assumed you raw my profile. I think it says I am Maltese. haha

Most Helpful Guy

• No more powerful than any other president. He'll find out the same thing as every other president - his agenda doesn't get through unless Congress happens to allow it. If Congress doesn't say he can do something, then he probably can't.

The main power of a president is leadership. An arrogant asshole like Trump is not a leader. If he tries his arrogant bullshit with Congress they'll tell him to fuck off. World leaders won't put up with his bullshit either.

Much like Obama, but in a different way. Obama had no leadership ability. He was unable to push things through, which made him ineffective. Trump won't be effective either, except in things that the country / Congress are ready for anyway.

• Well, I think it will not be like that. Trump will make it work he is a man of such qualities , he knows how to run a businessmen and he will run america and to an extent the world like a well oiled machine, disregarding the usual pathetic ideas and lines meant to make the lame smile and feel worth it. Go Trump. :)

What Girls Said 10

• I think Obama was a much more influential and respected president/ person worldwide than Trump will ever be. Trump has no class, no real knowledge about history nor anything and is just entertainment, forcing his views on people because of money. Maybe he's even the stereotyped American that everyone hates, really.

The most single powerful person in the world is really saying too much. Unless he moves to a different planet.

• 1. Obama is responsible for thousands of deaths, and is a huge embarrassment when compared to serious leaders like Putin. How can a man like that be respected by anyone?
      2. Do you think that Obama has a real knowledge of history? "Polish death camps"
      3. How is Trump forcing his views on people?

• I am NOT a Trump supporter but he would be an AMAZING president if he took his initiative and applied it in a more positive way. If he was honest then that's great but if he's honest to the wrong people then we could end up in another WW3 cause of him.

• I agree! With money comes a lot of power.

he's a billionaire.

• Maybe in his own mind.

• Not in my view. Donald Trump is a terrible candidate. The results here show the same as national that Trump is very unpopular with girls.

• Yeah, women are voting for Hitlary Clinton because she has a vagina...

• Single biggest bully perhaps. Netenyahu gives him a run for his money Though

• Not so sure, think presidents have limited power due to other branches of government but as a private person, hell yes, he's loaded.

• The Rothschilds.

• Not in a good way.

• Putin is a lot more powerful

What Guys Said 13

• I've never seen anyone assassinated before. It's going to be interesting watching it in 1080p on every news station in the world.

• I was going to say the same thing, haha. Of course I thought some right wing Klansman would try to take down Obama too, but that never happened. El Chapo's people might run up on him though, hahaha.

• You're hoping Trump gets murdered? How very progressive.

• He's so hated that not only has he lead to the inevitable collapse of the GOP (which I've written about here: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a26334-the-republican-party-is-dying-it-s-probably-for-the-best ) he also will never be the same with his businesses.

• I am a lifelong conservative Republican, and I seriously hope he never gets the nomination. He is an arrogant, bombastic a$$hole and will get few votes from minorities and independents. I see no way he can win in the general election against whoever the dimocraps eventually run (I expect that the FBI investigation will reveal that Hellary committed several felonies involving failure to safeguard classified information, ending her campaign). I will NOT vote for him in the primary, but should he become the nominee I will hold my nose and vote for him, we need to recover from the eight years of damage Obozo has done to this country.

• Like the Simpsons stated, the next president will be "cleaning up after President Drumpf's disastrous government" but hey, i'm British, I've got a conservative government to worry about at the moment.

• You would never know who the single most powerful person in the world is, they operate behind the scenes.

• No, he's a bellend. I read that he wants to 'turn off' the internet to help combat terrorism. What a crock of shit.

• God I hope not!

• I don't think so.

And I sincerely hope you are not right. :(

• He will ruin america.

• The GOP is going to do everything they can to tear him down. Nobody really thinks he'll win.

• Hopefully not.

• Make America great again!

• No, there is also Putin ;)