Do you feel bad when you ALMOST injure someone?

Or only when you actually injure them?

Accidentally almost whacked my work crush in his dick with my hand scanner, but narrowly missed and it connected with his phone in his pocket instead.

I feel awful ๐Ÿ˜ฐ I mean he's laughing and joking about it and saying I did it on purpose but I still low key feel like I should just repeatedly apologize

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but as a football player, it's in a different way. I'd feel bad that I didn't complete the act of injuring them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    cdn.bleacherreport.net/.../...te_TrucksSeanLee.gif

I'm sure he's well over it though, no harm no foul๐Ÿ‘

• not my boy j wit :/

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau My bad, kid last played in 2014, so he'd be a freshman or a redshirt freshman. Jauan Jennings is the kid's name. QB in high school but more of an all around athlete. Might have switched to WR or DB.

• that's dope. i'll look out for the kid. unfortunately, i don't get tennessee games unless they're on national tv so i'll have cheer girl look out for him since she goes there. i hope he's a wr. we need them. we have studs, but we need to get our passing game up sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel so bad if I don't know them. I'll apologize 800 times and hug them and make them be my friend so I can make up for this slight injury I caused.
    If they're my friend then I ask if they're okay while I laugh at them. But if I honestly hurt them then I hug them and apologize 800 times while trying to make up for it lol.

What Guys Said 18

• "Accidentally almost whacked my work crush in his dick with my hand scanner, but narrowly missed and it connected with his phone in his pocket instead." Did you think it was a dick scanner?

lol. You apologized once. if it was a sincere apology, then only one time is necessary.

• They used to call me the widow maker on the sports field when I played Rugby and Soccer. Also, in Boxing I used to get a sadistic joy in hurting someone as well as being hurt. i remember everytime I got punched and it hurt I used to smile at my opponent.

Also, in the bedroom love the joy that comes from the pained ecstatic moans from a woman. Whether it through rough sex or a good spanking/BDSM

But, in real life I am a gentle giant that would feel bad at squishing an ant

• Yeah. well this isn't an injury but its similar, a couple weeks ago i felt really bad for accidentally knocking my cowokers phone out of her hands on the ground, i immediately picked it up and apologized lol, nothing bad happened to it, but man it wouldn've sucked if it did :o

• Yeah, we all have these almost accidents sometime... so embarrassing when it's your fault :-(
    Like when a collegue walks through the aisles at work with a pallet full of coffee and you appears from behind a corner, in a hurry... almost BOOOOOOM :o

• If I do it by accident of course, when on purpose I never bad though.

• Yeah, I would feel bad because I failed at injuring them :P

Just kidding. I would actually feel bad.

• it's not that big of a deal. he's fine. and depends on what i'm doing

• yes because i dont like to cause anyone pain

• I feel bad when you ALMOST injure someone, I llorando :'(.

• depends on how severe the injury would have been. maybe I feel bad, maybe it's funny... depends

• I feel bad when I hit or otherwise knock objects roughly.

• I have almost accidentally killed people, so yes. I felt bad.

• A lot yes. Even if almost... then i laugh, some days after...

• You ever ran someone over?

• even if injured always funny as long as not seriously injured ie: hospital type.

• I got 8 inches, I often tear her feel bad after sex.

• I punched my girlfriend in the nose and made her cry... didn't feel bad at all.

• Nope... they should be more careful...

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah ): Sorry!

• Yes, I do. I apologize anyway, even if I don't end up hurting the person. I definitely connected with a guy's dick before accidentally. He dropped to the ground. 😰 Talk about sending a million apologies.

• Yes you should apologize to him. Though it's good that he's laughing it off and doesn't seem mad.

I feel bad if I accidentally hurt someone.

• No need to continue apologizing. If fact please stop.

• Only when I injure them

• Oh my god if I hurt both physically or emotionally someone by mistake I get so paranoid and I say sorry like 632873 times and I feel so bad I would hurt myself lol

• Kind of, I was on a coach bus with a bunch of my co workers and I was trying to place one of my 1st graders bags in the luggage area above the seats. There was a giant water bottle in the bag and it fell out from the luggage area and into one of my co workers head. She said it hurt a lot. I felt kinda bad. Only a little because it was an accident and it was only a water bottle.

• Lol! Yea a little I almost hit some guys foot with a bowling ball it slipped from my fingers and went back

• Not at all *evil face*

• I feel sooooo bad