Can you answer my doughnut question?

Imagine that you're sitting at a table with an unlimited amount of doughnuts on the table. They all look the same and you don't know if they all have the same filling or not. You take one doughnut and take a bite of it. It tastes absolutely terrible. The question is:
Would you take one more doughnut to see if there's a better filling in that one or would you just not eat anymore doughnuts and leave thinking that every doughnut tastes the same?

• I would try one more doughnut.
  • I wouldn't try one more doughnut.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• i hate donuts with filling.

• I'd sample to find out what other fillings these donuts have. :-D

• i would find tooth picks and check to see what filling is in the rest

• I wouldn't even try one to begin with actually!

• I'd take a bite only if I got paid...

What Girls Said 8

• You blew my mind at "unlimited amount of doughnuts on the table". THERE IS AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF DOUGHNUTS AT THIS TABLE. THIS TABLE CAN HOLD AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF DOUGHNUTS. IT IS A MAGIC DOUGHNUT PRODUCING TABLE, PRODUCING UNLIMITED DOUGHNUTS.

• The only filled donuts I like are Lemon filled! Evertime I get donuts I rip open the filled ones to see if there lemon. If they are I eat them all. If not I leave..

• I'd try a couple more just in case. Knowing my luck, I'd miss the good ones.

• haha I get you..
    you should try all the doughnuts there until you find the one you find tasty :)) if there aren't any.. at least you tried.. no regrets !

• I'd try all om EM :)

• Break it open to find out beforehand

• i would try all of the doughnuts
    especially if they are krispy kreme ♡

• Fuck your metaphors