If you could bring back any loved one, to be able to talk to them again, who would it be?

I'd like to be able to talk to my uncle again.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My father. He died last year. I know death is inevitable , and i know if i could bring him back he would ultimately die again, but i would love to spend more quality time with him. I have a lot to tell him since he passed away. I miss chatting to him so much, and i miss his humour too. I would also love to let him know that i kept the promise i made him just before he died

What Guys Said 2

• Father possibly.
    I didn't talk to him enough.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• My former baby sitter as a child and close family friend. She passed away two years ago from cervical cancer and I miss her dearly.

• My Grandma on mom's side. She was a bit of a herbalist and I wouldve loved to ask her many questions concerning healing people etc.

• I would bring back my dog. When I was seven she was so old that we decided to put her down. She had been my dog since I was born and she was my best friend. I have a picture of us from when I was probably about two and I was asleep on the living room floor and she was asleep right next to me. She was the greatest dog in the world and I miss her and I have her collar hanging on my wall.

• Although, if I couldn't bring her back I would bring my best friend back. He died in a car accident last year, and we grew up together. I still talk to his family like his older twin brothers, and his mother was my dance teacher from the time I was two till a few days ago when I quit dance.

• My mom mom (grandmother). I miss her. She was fun and easy to talk to.

• Actually, my great grandmother passed last night but I'd love to have seen her again. She was 100 and incredible. Still is incredible.

P. S. it's good to see you back here again!

• My aunt. It'll be 9 years this September and I still miss her like crazy.

• With out even thinking about it my father I miss him so.

• I would prefer to bring back a historical figure. I wasn't that close to my deceased loved ones.

• my grandmother not just for me but for my mum aswell