Who is/was your character of choice in Super Smash Bros?

Who is/was your character of choice in Super Smash Bros?

Updates:
@fondue @vishna @Mustachekitteh @fauchelevent @sherbearee @CocoRachelle @xXiTacoXx @meatballs21 @redthread @GhostOnToast @iFarted @teawrecks @Gamecube @AzureGirl @ClariceOwen23
my characters are: Mega man, pac man, samus, ness

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I usually go for Ike.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • yoshi is cute as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • I only played once and it was, of course, with sir Link.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I played more. There was an annoying angel guy (I think) that I played with a little, he would do this move that would stun you over and over again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Link!! I was always good with Link... Also Ike, Mewtwo, and Samus

0|1
    0|0
  • I didn't get to play this much, but when I did I played as Yoshi and Kirby haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got that game a while back and I usually picked pikachu or donkey Kong

0|0
    0|0
  • Kirby. Stand on the edge and eat people, spit them out over. Fly up when faced with combat. Jigglypuff cause it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zelda

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• First of all, this is the second video game question I saw you post and you not tag me in! 😡

Secondly, my main dude in Smash Bros has always been Captain Falcon. ✌

www.tradecardsonline.com/.../...0100511-130028.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never played a Smash Bros title properly. I've played it a few times for silly fun, and just picked a character at random, so I have no real proper answer here, sorry.

I'm not going to buy it on my 3DS for fear of breaking off the circle pad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always Olimar.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually played a lot of Ganondorf when I used to play Melee at a friend's house all the time, even though he's bottom tier. Funny story about that, one time we weren't allowed to use the GameCube and I said - rather disappointedly - to his mother that "I only come here to play the GameCube!"
    What I meant was that we usually went to his instead of him coming to mine since there was more to do, but I sort of worded it a bit wrong...

0|0
    0|0
  • Which version of the game?

Original is mario
    Melee is Roy
    Brawl is Snake and Lucario
    3ds/wii u is Charizard

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had the original Super Smash Bros. I did have Brawl, and i played it all the time. I usually used Marth on melee maps, and Link on more ranged maps.

On the new one, i pretty much use Greninja for everything 😅 (don't judge).

0|0
    0|0
  • Link is my main, but I also play with fox, meta knight, cap falcon, and samus.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I still played Smash regularly, it was usually Marth. Hated him in Smash 4 though. His aerials no longer autocancel, and his hair isn't as pretty anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheik and ZSS.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always picked Roy in melee. I've played brawl only a little and I've never played tie one for wii u

0|0
    0|0
    • Well Roy is back as DLC for the Wii U version and he still rocks

• I always thought he was easily the best in melee. I never liked Marth lol. Fox was probably the other one I thought was really good but I prefer falcon since he's cooler

• For the wii u version for smash bros, can you play with your friend online against other players? I tried googling it but I can't find a good answer other than it seems like a no.

• I'm a Marth kinda guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolf, i kicked ass with that mu'fuka

0|0
    0|0
  • I always used meta knight. I haven't played in several years, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • wowser i always picked bowser

0|0
    0|0
  • Dk charizard bowser and falco. Who wants a match. My Nintendo id on wii u is 420budda710

0|0
    0|0
  • Kirby and jigglypuff of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Random in all versions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roy and Captain Falcon were fucking nasty in Melee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Captain Falcon

0|0
    0|0