11% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • Steadfast Conservatives
    0% (0)34% (8)20% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally affluent and highly educated, most Solid Liberals strongly support the social safety net and take very liberal positions on virtually all issues. Most say they always vote Democratic and are unflagging supporters of Barack Obama. Overall, Solid Liberals are very optimistic about the nation’s future and are the most likely to say that America’s success is linked to its ability to change, rather than its reliance on long-standing principles. On foreign policy, Solid Liberals overwhelmingly believe that good diplomacy – rather than military strength – is the best way to ensure peace. Compare groups on key issues.
    Obama is okay,
    I like guns though

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 17

• I thought the quiz was horrible and obviously written with a bias. It was also very narrow. Anyway I got Young Outsider.

This relatively young, largely independent group holds a mix of conservative and liberal views. And while more lean toward the Republican Party than the Democratic Party, Young Outsiders generally express unfavorable opinions of both major parties. They are largely skeptical of activist government, as a substantial majority views government as wasteful and inefficient. Yet many diverge from the two conservative typology groups – Steadfast Conservatives and Business Conservatives – in their strong support for the environment and many liberal social policies.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a... drumroll, please... YOUNG OUTSIDER!

0|1
    0|0
  • Social democrat

0|1
    0|0
  • Steadfast conservative. Pretty accurate, though I am liberal on most social issues, when it comes to money and politics I'm as far right as you can be.

0|2
    0|0
  • That quiz is fatally flawed; I stopped after about 8 questions.

0|1
    0|0
    • What was it that made you stop?

• Show All
    • Its a lot better compared to isidewith. com

• Young Outsider they got it right
    http://i.imgur.com/E5b8ive.png

0|1
    0|0
  • im in the middle of the left and the right because ii dont align with ether party on all topics

0|1
    0|0
  • Steadfast conservative

0|2
    0|0
  • Young Outsider

0|1
    0|0
  • Steadfast Conservative.

0|2
    0|0
  • hard pressed skeptic

0|1
    0|0
  • Non of theese... i see myself as a national-liberal

0|1
    0|0
  • Solid Liberal

0|1
    0|0
  • Steadfast conservative.

0|1
    0|0
  • What a dumbass test - only two opposite, clearly biased answers to every issue and both ridiculously stupid. Pew research should be ashamed of themselves, having rigged elections since the late 90's. What the hell is a young outsider? How condescending is that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Steadfast Conservative. As I expected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of those questions make no sense because they compound assumptions. It's like asking you which more closely reflects your view.

The color blue is in the key of F Major.
    Wombats are more compressible than baseball statistics.

0|1
    0|0