Are you embarrassed to use the TGI Friday's gift card because it says girlsaskguys and your username on there?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No Friday's here unfortunately... but yet nice to know since I'd feel really ashamed if it happened... they might laugh behind ma back if they saw it... and maybe think I'm gay and post in a relationship site or something...

• Yeah, I think it's especially stupid that they put your username on there. The person can basically look you up on the site then.

• lol @asker so paranoid

• @Toad-1 Do ya find it impossible for da cashier to be a member here as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no TGI Friday's where I'm from, we used to have it though. The person who used to run it got shot :/
    (supposing that I actually like TGI) Maybe if I go to another city where TGI is available then I might use it and no I won't be embarrassed to use my gift card from gag, because I don't see why I would be ashamed of it.

What Guys Said 8

• There are almost no TGI Friday's around here (Southern Ontario)... only two I know of are YYZ and Niagara Falls. Jack Astor's has the market for bad food in huge portions pretty much sewn up.

• No TGI in my country.

• I'm waiting for the Amazon points as TGIF's all seem to be gradually going out of business around here.

• Free food...
    You think I'd give a shit about my username being on it?

• Nah. I have no shame though

• I get so subconscious.

• Lol you can't just pay for that shitty food? Why not get the Amazon card? LOL

• No but if you are you can send it to me

What Girls Said 2

• Oh dang that's why I need to save up for Amazon!

• I didn't know it did... I might be but I'd still use it lol