Have you ever been shot at?

0|0
17|18

Most Helpful Girl

• By airsoft, nerf and water guns.. Yes. Real guns? No, luckily. I had a grenade thrown at me once.. It exploded and.. Airsoft pellets went everywhere.. (Yeah apparently there are airsoft grenades)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, the only time I've even seen guns was when I was in the military, I've never seen anyone with a gun in civilian life. Although a girl did get shot by a crazy guy close to where I live, It was about 7 years ago or so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• When I was in high school, the most prominent local gang fractured into two rival factions -- with the fault line along the street running parallel to mine just 1 block north. My neighborhood was a literal war zone for a year or so.

I wasn't ever a direct target, because (1) I'm a girl, (2) I wasn't ever gang-affiliated, (3) I never dated or fucked any gang members, (4) none of my brothers ever joined a gang, (5) my brothers were well known and well respected by both sides.
    But, I still watched my back, and carried a blade on me at all times, at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • With a real gun?
    media3.giphy.com/media/IfWTaMHg31a80/200_s.gif
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...z6xz4B1tq4of6o1_500.gif
    No, and thank God or the Universe for it.

With a water gun? Nerf gun? Other toy materials and or non lethal devices?
    gifsec.com/.../Yep-GIF.gif?gs=a

1|0
    0|0
  • Not yet. Probably one day it'll happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh god no =/ i hope I'm never in that situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with paintball and beebee guns haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm thankful that hasn't happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but once when we celebrated New Year bullet of machine-gun flew from the window and it hit the wall.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but I've heard gunshots. i used to live in a legit ghetto and there were a couple murders (one stabbing n the others were gunshots) that i heard a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally haven't, but I have been at parties were guns were drawn on other people and a rifle was fired multiple times.

0|0
    0|0
    • 'Cause I never went gold off one song
      I'm running up on someone's lawn with guns drawn

Ten points for griffindor if you know where these lyrics are from. No google !!

• Show All
    • @Lynx122 What do you think of Yeezy? Did you download LOP from Tidal?

• I like a few songs by kanye but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of his. No I didn't download his new album.

• No, thankfully

0|0
    0|0
  • no i haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • Not shot at but I was knifed once.

0|0
    0|0
  • With bb, airsoft, nerd, and paintball guns... never a real gun

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck... No

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah in my dreams... i thought i died xD

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have family members who were.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I've been around when people started shooting, but I was never the target. #HoodLife

I also had rubber bullets shot at me by police while I was rioting back in college. #CollegeLife #BestNightEver

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a gun in my hand too, but she shot first. I remembering tensing for what was to come and as the shot hit me I felt liquid run down my shirt, I looked and saw a huge stain spreading. I felt really cold.

Then I grabbed a towel and wiped off the water :).

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I was driving my car at like 1 AM in Detroit with couple of friends. This guy was in the middle of the road walking slowly. I kept honking at him and he ran to the side while I sped up and my friend in the passenger seat saw him pulling out his gun. Then I went as fast as I could while he tried to shoot at me.

0|0
    0|0
  • only with paintballs, bbs, super soakers and maybe shit my friends try to kill me with

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and a few friends used to play airsoft with high-powered hunting rifles. We all have a shit tonne of scars from it haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

sometimes I think my life sucks then I think about my grandparents early adult life in WWII. so long as nobody murders my friends or family it's a good day.

stay safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • with a real gun? lol luckily no

0|0
    0|0
  • I got chased by a dog once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been shot but I was about a kilometer away from a shooting when I was in Tel Aviv.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why? I do my best to keep the peace without giving up my beliefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • From a paintball gun yeah. Other than that nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my lifes not that interesting... YET

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaa XD me the homie n 2 big homies from the hood blazing at the park around 11 at night won't say wer or who but.. next thing u kno.. POP POP POP

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't live in some crazy backward country where guns are legal.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but there have been plenty of shoot outs where I use to live

0|0
    0|0
  • by cupid, yea, luckily they missed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have been

0|0
    0|0