How is your morning (or night/afternoon) going so far?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I haven't left my bed to
    yet so..

Good!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Lazy, haha. I need to get up and go to the gym but I pulled one of my traps last week and it's wicked stiff and hasn't really improved, and I was supposed to do shoulders today, so I'm not sure if I can go😕

1|0
    0|0
  • It's been a Road to Joy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Relaxing. Had a nice dinner and now just chilling on the couch browsing GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • I woke up a little more than an hour ago, so nothing happened yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's going. House chores so far (live alone). Kind of boring. I'd rather be spending it with someone but I'm single :( Yours?

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good I slept for the first time in 20 something hours for a mere 6 hours. Been playing video games and searching the net after I cooked lunch, not to shabby thus far.

1|0
    0|0
  • Had a sick night :p gotta stay in bed all day today to be able to function tomorrow

1|0
    0|0
  • just woke up.. dunno yet... still having morning coffee :)_

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• So far, my morning has been okay. I wanted to sleep in more, but couldn't. Now I'm searching for food to eat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good. Had a salad, ran around the house with my dog, and now I'm contemplating laundry and a nap before work later.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exhausting! Left my BFs place at 4 am to five 2 hours to the bus station to make a 7:15 am bus. Also had to check my bag, and the line was so long.
    Now on my way back home. Gonna take a big nap when I get home and then unpack and finish any hw.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just woke back up after a very restless night of weird dreams and nightmares.

1|0
    0|0
    • What did ya have for breakfast?

• Show All
    • I'll take the eggs, no hotdogs. And I need to get up and get ready for church.

• Get yourself movin 😋

• Boring and shitty. Basically just doing nothing waiting for TWD to come on then pass out

1|0
    0|0