Which car is better? Thinking about buying one?

A Chevrolet Cruze, A Ford Fiesta SE, Kia Rio, Ford Focus SE, or a Volkswagon Jetta. Not sure which year I wanna buy but probably over a 2010.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cruze. I personally like Chevy's

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Kia you'll probably get the best price on. I personally hated the Rio's sightlines, the A-pillars blocked so much of my view ahead and to the sides, I wouldn't buy one but you might love it.

Volkswagens are good and reliable in my experience, and will last a long time. Any time they do need repairs or servicing, that will be expensive.

Chevrolet is a good choice, parts are common and cheap, and the build quality has come a long way.

As for Ford, I wouldn't. The Fiesta holds the road well but the interior was made of the cheapest plastic I'd ever seen and the Focus wasn't much better.

It's not on your list but I'd suggest a Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla if you plan on keeping it a long time.

• i had many issues with ford and Volkswagen they rust and they seem to break down just as the warranty fades. kia has a better warranty and i personally made the experience with Asian manufacturers that they do seem a bit cheap superficially but they last you a long time and are very reliable.

• wouldn't buy a Kia, I've heard good things but I'd wait a few more years to see how they do long term. Chevrolet has had terrible build quality, and constant recalls. Ford Focus' are good reliable cars and are dirt cheap to fix/insure. The Fiestas are new, they should be good but they may still have some bugs to work out. Jettas are nice cars, but are extremely expensive to fix an insure.

• Well the Volkswegon I would stay away from due to electrical issues and the company is recalling a lot of cars which is costing them billions. The Chevy Cruze is good on gas or diesel, five star crash test rating. The fords are good as well. I'd say read the reviews but I'd look into the Cruze personally.

• i would go with the ford focus

• Ford of course

• They all are meh, but get the focus

• 2011 Cruze

• It depends on the country you live in
    Stay away from the kia
    Chev and Ford are not reliable
    Wv is the best among what u mentioned but a bit expensive spare parts , but its a good car
    What about Honda and Toyota?

• For reliability and money saving I'd for the Focus SE

• Focus is a good car.

• where did u get money for car?
    1) parents?
    2) BF?
    3) prostitution?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't speak car!