What's your hiding place?

where do you usually go when you don't want to talk to anyone? What do you usually do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• My car. Drive, drive, drive. I've driven to a different state before, in a torrential thunderstorm. It was pretty awesome. Got to see a few huge lakes extending beyond the horizon. Which is rare, since I live in the concrete jungle.

Though. That ends up being fairly costly, given that my car eats up gas like no ones business. Mmm. But gas is cheaper now.

Sometimes I'll go for a walk in the forest or illegally invade the park at night. Sometimes cops show up, then I make a run for it for a small thrill. They never chase people into the forest. They're like "ahh, fuck that shit." Sometimes they come after me, but mostly not, and they're not there all the time. Seriously though. I'm just chilling at the park. It just happens to be 1am. Fascist pricks! I pay for that park as a taxpayer, you know. Anyway. Off the park.

Usually I just chill in my room, my mancave, and games/tv/anime/books/music.

• Haha nice! And those people are jerks for not letting use the park at midnight xD

• Ikr. Although, there are a lot of snakes there... Stepped on a snake nest one night. Looked down and the ground was moving. Maybe 20-50 snakes. -.-;; Stupid nocturnal snakes. People have gotten bit at the park though. Copperheads and water moccasin pit vipers are all over the place there. And pretty huge, i think pythons, in the creek. And coyotes, but the coyotes usually leave people alone. Seeing them at night is pretty cool though. But that might be why they close the park at night.

• I go for a run. It gets me away from people and is the one thing I can to that really clears my head from thinking about everything I might have going on.

• I usually go out on a walk later at night to various places were I know no one will venture and I usually think on those walks or just lay in a park and stare up at the moon and stars.

• I'm going out for a walk, or if it's not that bad I go to my room.
    But generally I turn on GAG and tell Clarisa how I feel :o
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/ezlma.jpg

• Hahaha you never do 😝

• Haha I always enjoy being around my GAG friends :D
      And remembering what you like as a greeting: strong handshake from Belgian friend Clarisa!

• I usually drive up to the mountains where i have that place that i love on the top where i park my car have some music on and lay on the hood watching the stars.

• My brain.

• Lock myself in my room
    Go for a walk in my neighborhood
    Take a bus or the subway to a park

• i dont hide any more but when i did i would go to the park , or just drive around and see were it would take me. anything to be alone.

• in ride a bike. there is a turn off on a trail i like and i feel like im the only person on earth.

• I go to the abandoned office of my house, though now my sister is copying me and doing the exact same thing. Plus it has wifi and my room doesn't

• A few places, I might take a walk and put a few miles between my house and me
    I might read in the yard if its nice out.

• Mother's lap! :) Isn't it really good one..

• I walk the dog when I don't want to talk to anybody. He always cheers me up :D

• Bike on the trails, very secluded and peaceful out there. Though long and tiring, the waterfalls are worth it.

• Go to the beach, body surf or kayak... so peaceful and gives me a chance to think

• I usually go for a drive when I need to clear my head.

• The beach at night, and I meditate

• my room

• Stay home, listen to music, sleep, get drunk, sing,

• My room or the forest behind my house that I explore when I need to clear my head

• My room or my car.

• i mostly try to face the situation which saves me from worry of hiding

• When I don't wanna talk, I wanna do. So, I go to my girl with my excited soldier.

• My lover

• It might be wherever... if I don't wanna talk to someone I just won't say anything... nobody's forcin' me... I don't hide...

• I usually go to the gym and work out. Or I just go for a walk at a park with my b ig headphones on so everyone can notice them and not bug me.

What Girls Said 27

• I usually go to my room, watch tv on my laptop or on GaG.

If I have some time to kill, the gym is also somewhere I often go when I'm super stressed/anxious. Nothing works as a better remedy for things like that than putting on some headphones and working all that nervous energy off through a killer workout. 💃🏻

• In my room, in bed, underneath the blankets smack bang in the middle. Listen to music with my earphones in

• Driving soothes me, so I like driving to the state park on Lake Erie that's not too far from me, or I walk around my city because I never see anyone I know there. I always bring my camera with too.

• When I have panic attacks, I tend to seek the smallest darkest place I can find. In a closet, under a bed, behind furniture, etc.

• In my room under a blanket!

• I live with my boyfriend and before that I lived with my brother so if I really want to be alone I will take a bath.

• Shut myself in my bedroom, turn my lights off, fan on, and usually a scary movie or an anime gets put on.

• Lock myself in my room.
    Or if I'm in a public place, I just stare at something while listening to music

• To my room. Or if i am out then a park with a ocean view where i can sit and chill with my music on. Great Q OP.
    :)

• I go to the barn with the goats and climb a rope to the loft... Or just wait in my room for me to sleep or have my phone beep. I NEED A LIFE!!! I'm aware lol

• *My house (I live alone) = totally online
    *The mountains = all day hikes
    *The surf coast = walking the clifftop tracks + body surfing + board surfing

• I go cuddle animals and think in my brain.

• I got to my room and put my headphones on blast.

• I drive to a lake near my house.

• There's a lake near where I live and it's usually empty, so I like to go there, look at the landscape and write :) I need to be outside when I feel like that hah

• The bathtub. I know it sounds weird but when I feel sad or stressed I will just go turn the shower on and sit in the bathtub and feel whatever I need to feel. The water and the fan block out noise.. its just relaxing

• Lay in my bed. No one usually bugs me in my room.

• these days I hide in bed with a book. when I lved near the beach i'd sit in the sand and watch the waves

• When I don't want to go to gymnastics... And my mom tries to force me go.. I jump the fence into woods of other people's yards.. I h8 gymnastics just wanna play my god damn games

• I really like this question

• I have a trail going into the woods behind my house nobody else ever goes there.

• to my pretty pink room ♡

• You will either find me in my bedroom listening to music or I'll be taking a run towards the beach.

• My art studio (put very loud music)

• I live alone so... home.

• I go under the stairs in the music building at my college

• I usually go to the beach and either surf/swim or if i really need to work of some stress ill run...