What was the most unexpected surprise, yet in a good way, you received in GAG?

Usually GAG System messages me for something bad, like a question or a post of mine was deleted... but today one of a MyTake I posted was featured... and I didn't expect it... I thought it'd hardly go promoted and now it went featured... so I's surprised in a good way... thanks GAG system!!

Wot bout ya?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a couple featured questions were nice surprises. :)

• It has happened a few times to me as well... and for questions I didn't expect they were gonna be featured...

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I posted a MyTake and it got promoted as well. I didn't think it was anything special so when I got the e-mail, I was quite surprised.

What Girls Said 2

• When the people said my question was great.

• Tbh, I'm not overly fond of this website in general. But I met my literal closest friends on here, and the guy I'm in love with. Super weird, but I'm grateful

What Guys Said 4

• No suprises in a good way just suprised that an honest opinion is so often seen as offensive/antagonistic then deleted.

• A couple of girls messaging me. It was a basic "Get to know me/you" type of conversation and I enjoyed both because I rarely talk to anye other than my parents.

• Yer well known here actually... actually I'd kill to see ya once go pissed off to be honest... dunno why but yer seem to be way too nice and never seen ya been in a fight before...

• I learned about mythology.

• girls hitting on me 😂😂😂
    nothing I'm used to irl LOL