Is it ok to show self harm scars?

is it ok to show my self harm scars on my arm even if i still do it on my feet... Of course i would not be showing the ones on my feet... My best friend said i must come out with the onse on my arm but didn't have anything to say about on my feet.

Most Helpful Guy

• for me personally, self harm scars are an indicator for a lack of intelligence or deep psychological issues that i don´t neccessarily want to deal with xD so it wouldn´t be sensible to show them in my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a cutter until about a year ago. I have some scars on my upper thighs and inner forearms. I never edit my wardrobe over them. They aren't noticeable (aside from a couple keloids on my leg) and even if someone sees them I'm not ashamed to have had a hard time.. I'm just proud to have overcome it.

What Guys Said 2

• Hide them.

• why are you ruining your pretty feet?

What Girls Said 2

• It's not like you could hide them for the rest of your life.

• It is okay to but don't feel like you have to if you're uncomfortable. It's your choice