• Not sure
    4% (2)2% (1)3% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|31

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• Not at all. I pretty much never get angry. I think I can definitely be upset in situations, but I don't think I've ever really reached a point of anger. Built up tensions usually turns into sadness and results in crying for me. I literally used to feel horrible for even having the slightest bad thought about people. I think now I'm more chill about it and can be more upset, but I still don't get angry.

media.collegetimes.com/.../angry-gif.gif

Maybe someday I'll be able to actually express tension as anger rather than sadness because sadness is honestly annoying sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but it takes a lot to make me feel angry. I can usually gain control over my emotions very quickly

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess. Not so much though bc it's like I'm Dr. Banner I'm always in control of my anger so it's more of a matter of making sure I don't get full on enraged.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not in the least. Sometimes I lose my patience with the kids but I can't stay mad at anyone for more than 35 seconds.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, hell yes. Sometimes, I'm very patient. Tonight I'm very angry and impatient.

0|1
    0|0
  • Typically, no. It takes a lot to piss me off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. When I need to be

0|1
    0|0
  • I never have been before but lately, it feels like everything I've never addressed keeps leaking out of my eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, very often :P

0|1
    0|0
  • no. i find it hard to even hold a grudge against people lol i get frustrated, but usually with myself...

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Someone really has to piss me off though. Usually by being a terrible driver.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, I am not.
    I used to suffer from something called "Berserker-blind rage syndrome," but I have overcame it through meditation and training.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a happy person with a melancholy streak who can be prone to brief rage when specifically provoked. I wouldn't say I'm an angry person at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • At times.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh nope. I'm pretty laid back until you fuck me over. Then I'm hurt and will probably avoid you. 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • No, Usually Calm, Cool&Collected :) But when i do... best to stay away because i have a Hot temper!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not an angry person but when I do get angry, I get really quiet and ignore the person, I'm mad at.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have a motto: livr in peace and tranquility. However, when I do get angry, boy do I become a different person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be at times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be. I'm more frustrated than anything

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote A = Yes, but I am forever working on not being one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. It's pretty hard to make me angry.
    I have a hard time being around angry people who are yelling as well. Always scares me lol

0|1
    0|0
    • It must be scary when you are angry! http://temp_thoughts_resize. s3. amazonaws. com/ce/0b37310bf1decccb005514347b5b70/1295259460_cat-hides-in-box. gif

• Sometimes yes! When my damn parents take away my god damn ass games

0|1
    0|0
  • yes some times the rage just rampages

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• Well, no I don't get angry easily but I am working on it to have more and more control over it and to express my anger, channelize my anger in a better way. Over the years I also believe I have achieved a good amount of control over this

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Far from it. I'm pretty chill.

Except for when the game starts bugging and glitching too much. Then I lose it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't get angry very easily. I have to actually care about a person first, be invested in them, and then they completely disrespect me/betray me after I've put work into them for long periods of time for me to get angry... That's like the only thing that gets me angry that I can think of, and it's so hard to wiggle yourself into that position in the first place to get that opportunity so it doesn't happen often. I've been punch in the face by random people and it didn't get me angry. I still fought them and beat their ass, but was not off my rocker angry at them. It was just a challenger that had to be put down.

0|1
    0|0
  • It will take some work to get me angry. I usually try to relax by being alone - Not seeing or listening to anyone. If I absolutely can't take it then maybe let out the loudest scream or roar that I can do.

0|1
    0|0
  • SHUT UP!!! NO!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • I get angry pretty easily, but i rarely confront people. I just let it fester and release tiny parts of my anger at random things througb out the day until its all gone 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I enjoy raging too much. I shouldn't. It's bad for blood pressure.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope, not anymore. Had too much life shit thrown at me to waste my time being angry anymore.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I'm know among my friends for being really passive :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Im very calm and quiet person. Until certain point. When Im overcrossing this point - result of provocations, attacks, and similar acts against me -, even my friends are saying me " Th God we are friends. I wouldn't want to have enemy like you "

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm more layded back and roll with the punches when they come

0|1
    0|0
  • YES! AND FUCK YOU FOR ASKING!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah when I lose

1|1
    0|0
  • yes totally. i´m very easily infuriated but i usually vent it in the gym and not on people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes it happens

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I'm pretty chill yea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah... I get pissed off quite easily. I'm always surrounded by complete idiots.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Very very rarely.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am, as a consequence of not expressing anger in the past.

0|1
    0|0
  • yup i am a very angry person but i wish i could control on my anger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Naa, it takes a lot to get my anger going.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm hard to rattle. So I almost never get angry.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm, Calm is my second name.

0|1
    0|0
  • God dammit!!! I pressed no I meant to say sometimes!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • yes i am

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I get temporarily annoyed, but never angry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope for the most part I'm a pretty laid back and chill guy, even been described as monk like lol.

0|0
    0|0