Have you ever gone shopping for a couple things but end up walking out with half a store?

I work at target and time and again people tell me how they only walk in for one or two things but end up buying wayyyy more then they planned lol.

ever happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• lol that happens when I'm buying groceries. with clothes it's the other way around. walk in with half the store and come out with nothing.

• We should go shopping together. Have a lot of things in common for shopping lol! Groceries can be my weakness.

• @desidoll LOL hit me up when you're in town! :P

• All the time -_-

I just went to the store for pepperoni yesterday. Left with two bags of cheese, pineapple orange juice, some yogurt and some chocolate that was on sale.

I realized what I had done halfway down the road.

• That's happened to me when i'm at the shopping mall. There are so many shops within that shopping mall, i can't help but go in and have a look. If i was just going to a grocery store then i'm unlikely to see any other shops. But yeah it happens with me

• I can really see you doing this for some reason haha 😝

• I'm really good with money management. I might go in thinking, ok... I have this many gift cards, and can spend this much cash... and I'm not over my limit. I do sometimes get more then I planned, however since I love to bargain hunt.

• I've only done this two or three times. To be fair, I only spent about 40 bucks on food on these big splurges. But I felt so bad, haha.

• Nope cuz I am broke lol!

• Unfortunately, tha's happened a looot.

• Holy shit. Yes! I mean I don't even make lists anymore. Why not just go scavenger hunting!!! It's more fun 😂☺️

• Yes!!! It makes no since. I went to Walgreens for freakin salt for a toothache and left out with $70 worth of stuff!

• Yes... this happens very often 😓

• It has happened. But at least they were not junk food

• This only happens when I got food shopping. :D

• Yes haha and whenever I arrived home and check the receipt I was like fuck lol!

• That happens to me every time I go to the freakin Dollar Tree. It's like I know that everything is only a dollar so I trick myself into buying even more things.

• All the time. xD

• I almost never walk out of a store with only a couple of things unless it's clothes. Carrying bags that end up being almost heavier than me is more my style, unfortunately.

• No I can say it hasn't happened to me. I usually only get what I went in for.

• all the time

• 0|0
  • Yeah it's happened a bunch of times. Usually with food, but also with computer parts.

• ALL THE DAMN TIME! HAHAHAH

• Not really I go to get what I need and get out as quick as possible lol but I know people like that

What Guys Said 11

• Nope that would be impossible, one I wouldn't have the money too, and second I'd have no way to get it home and if I did manage to get it home, I'd have no room at my house to unload everything.

• Even if it was a store of Roy Orbison Memorabilia?

• In that case, forget half the store, I'm leaving the store so empty even the mice are forced to leave.

• I once walked into a Puma store and ended up buying every single pair of shoes they had in my size.

It was awesome. Didn't have to worry about shoes for years.

• Yes. I came home unexpectedly with a ton of new clothes and a new gym bag yesterday.

• That has happened before but recently I've been pretty damn minimal

• Every time I go to Cabelas

• I'm just as bad at Napa, too

• I want to get a bow dude, get into archery

• @ConsultantIsBack Archery is a lot of fun, I've had a bow for quite a while. Dont use it much unfortunately, I'm more into shooting

• I just buy a few things I need, I don't have a lot of money so I have to be content with it. XD

• Very rarely. I might end up with one or two extra items.

• Yes. It especially happens when I get out of work and I am really hungry...

• That happens to me everytime I go grocery shopping or to the farmer's market.

• Neverrr, I'm cheap and find the best deals online.

• Never happened... where'd I put all those items? In ma ass? There's a limit about how many bags someone can carry...