I want to make an online purchase while making it anonymous in my bank statement. How do I do it?

So... yeah this sounds shady lol, I know...

It's for something really harmless, like Skype credit for phone calls. Of course that my parents are the ones that get my bank statement, so I was searching and I realised paypal might be an option. Except that paypal will appear in te bank statement as paypal (and I am guessing anyone that know their way around a computer must know that paypal is used for online purchases... I wanted to not only hide the fact that I was buying Skype credit, but also that I was making an online purchase, since that would be my 1st online purchase, making it suspicious therefore).

Any tips for me? by the way in-app purchases on apple store are also not an option for me since my whole family shares the same apple id, fuck -__-'

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a prepaid credit card!

• Thank you so much. This is really helpful! I feel so ignorant about such issues lol

Thank you for the detailed answer, really :)

• ever so welcome, Ms. Swan! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Um paypal!

• did you read what I said in the description?

• ok. If I have anymore questions about it, I will message you. Thank you so much :)

What Guys Said 17

• If you are so young that your parents are who gets your bank statements, then you are too young to make those decisions yourself. Yes, I can see that you are 22, but what I said still stands.

• I will not be using a large sum. I just want to be able to talk to my boyfriend lol he is having money problems so he hasn't been able to contact me :(

• I would recommend a part time job. It will give you a bit of experience, something for a resume later, and money that your parents will have no control over.

• Thanks for the sugestion

• Buy one of those prepaid VISA cards and use that, instead.

• It's way easier to find an excuse to buy Skype credits. Mask the reason, then the bank should be fine.

• hmm I could but they already know that I was talking to people on Skype, my boyfriend included (even if they didn't know he was a bf). I have been laying low since then, and I dont want to raise any suspicions again, see?

• There is no one I could trust with that, except for one person and even then I wouldn't have the nerve to ask that of them. But things are ok now. I talked with him, even if it was just via fb and not at the same time. I am more relieved now.

I will search about that boleto bancário thing. never heard about it before

Thank you matheus :)

• You're welcome, good luck!

• Steal someone elses credit card and use that :p

• A gift card is the best way, pay cash for it

• pre-paid cards would work.
    you can refill them up at a walmart or whatever

• Ask a friend to buy it for you, and you give them the money in hands... Is that an option for you?

• Not really. But thanks

• Because no one knows about my relationship. I dont have people irl that id trust with that information.

• :D yeah, but you don't have to tell them what it is for :P you can just say that you need Skype credit... you know... for a distant familiar...

• Lmao ur gunna buy a dido or waa

• Just buy one of those credit card gift cards and use that to buy it

• check out prepaid credit cards

• Use PayPal

• Use BitCoins, it's completely anonymous not even the government will know about it, seriously, you buy illegal firearms and other illegal stuff and not get caught with it

• You can't do it legally.

Using credit cards always has electronic receipts - for the card owner's security.
    You could:
    -Open your own Debit account, deposit cash then use it to purchase stuff.
    -Ask someone to buy it, then pay them.

• but a prepaid debit card at a store and purchase from that

• go to a Bitcoin atm, and if Skype accepts btc use it

• Get a prepaid credit card, and open a p. o. box

• ohhh you're buying a dildo XD

• lol uh did u even bother to read the description above? :P

If I was going to buy a dildo, I'd just straight out say it since I am anonymous anyways :P (yeah even if I have a username you dk me xD).

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1