Dating app or real life?

I won't ever use a dating app. Just my personal preference. We use technology too much nowadays

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend through a dating app and it was the best decision of my life. There's no way I would have met him if it wasn't for the app. I truly believe it was fate for us to meet that way so I definitely wouldn't write it off. It's a great way to meet potential people you might not have the chance of meeting in your day to day life.

• Yeah i understand, I just like meeting people in person, not that I'm against online. Just like being old school lol and going on adventures to meet new people

What Guys Said 4

• Yes we all need to get outside more

• Tinder makes shit too easy. That's not to say that if I was out and saw a girl I liked I wouldn't go for it but not being a person who enjoys going out to clubs/bars, I'm happy tinder's around.

• I'm not one for clubs and bars either. Actually I've never been to a club. Been to the bar but more for pool and darts with friends so its low-key local bars.
      I mean I understand liking the app I just personally rather not lol

• With tinder, it's very minimal work ;). Fuck they should pay me for all this advertising.

• Hahaha think the world pretty much knows about it now..
      Well isn't there like a hook up only option or something on it and then a dating option?

• what are those? =P

• Real life

What Girls Said 1

• I'm using a dating app because I don't want to date friends (bad past experiences) and the people that ask me out in a random situation tend to be weird.