What would be your biggest fear if you suddenly shrunk to the size of a bug in your home? Who or what would be your biggest challenge?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting food to survive would be the hardest thing. Especially if I shrink far away from the kitchen.

What Guys Said 7

• Getting eaten alive by some house spider. And you are stuck in its grip and are forced to look in its eyes until you pass away.

• That my parents may eat me. We're Chinese

• My biggest fear would be that I'm gonna die in my parents house, never having become a man, never having had the ability to take care of myself. Until the end a parasite in my family's body.

• Are u saying someone would probably swallow u?

• What? No. I'm saying it's likely that I would die before I could get out of the house. And that would suck. Because I've never lived. I've never been anything of value to anyone

• Dying in my parents house would be a sad fuckin death for me, on an existential level lol

• I'd be worried about a spider eating me.

• I would be so scared to be stepped on or even worse...

MY MOM SITTING ON ME!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

• My brothers trouser pockets always have biscuit crumbs... I think I'll get by

• Sex with my girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Having my little brother capture me and trade me to one of his friends for a toy he wants.