Is smiling really all that important?

I have the most asshole looking face expression 99% of the time, I just can't help it..Is smiling really all that important?
And people are always saying "you should smile more" but it just seems so cheesy and shit
I usually just smirk like this instead of smilinh ahaha

Anyway is smiling really all that important?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Yes it is.

• Do you smile?

• Dang, I need to appear more friendly.

• Yeah, I've actually seen a few guys on here post how they have problems with girls and people and such, and a lot of the time they are just people with resting anger-face..

What Girls Said 6

• You're totally cute but I know this guy who looks hateful all the time and I could never tell if he was a major dick or if that was just his resting face. I swear this guy just has a resentful and hateful look on his face all the time. It gives people the creeps.

• Yes.. A nice smile and good teeth are important

• You should because it makes you seem more approachable to those around you, a smile naturally makes people more attractive also. Smirking can make you seem cocky, poker face just makes you look moody. Smile!

• I am the same way, but I feel like my face looks normal. but most of my friends say when they didn't know me they didn't really want to approach me, so I guess we both have to work on it. 😬😬

• wouldn't know I'm always accused of never smiling

• Yeah smiling makes you seem approachable

What Guys Said 7

• Supposedly men are considered LESS attractive when smiling.

www.psychologytoday.com/.../study-finds-smiling-men-are-less-attractive-women

• No, according to me it's not that important.

• I feel you... Lol

• Haha, being bubbly and smiley all the time isn't our thing is it ahaha

• no it don[t matter.

• Eh, depends on whether or not you care what other people think of you.

• Smirking makes you look like a douchebag. So I guess you can either look like a douchebag, or look "cheesy and shit"

• Ah yes, the infamous Resting Asshole face. It isn't a must but smiling honestly makes us more attractive. Luckily it isn't quite as important for men (still important).

• Its hilarious, because its something so simple but I am so stubborn