Crushing on someone for almost five years, is this love?

I liked this guy for a long time now and I haven't even seen him in person and talked to him in 3 years. I saw him yesterday and I didn't even get to speak too him but why the fuck was I so nervous and giddy?
I felt like my heart was about to hammer its way out of my chest. Argghh! This is too sappy. 😠

Most Helpful Guy

• What? you are crushing on someone for 5 years? I mean I find it hard to believe, crushes don't last that long!!. I mean crush is a strong feeling but is shortlived, max it can last for 1 year. 5 years is way too long for a crush to last, at least according to my knowledge.

I think you might like him or you might even have the feeling of love towards him, you may not be aware of it. It cannot be a crush that lasts for 5 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no idea... I'm kind of going through something similar. all i can say is that if it just isn't disappearing from your mind like you thought it would, then there's something going on. you need to ask yourself why he's in your mind, what you imagine with him, whether any possibility of being with him would last, or whether your intentions are just... not right.

What Guys Said 2

• We can't tell you if it's love we don't know how you feel

• is he hot and tall?

What Girls Said 0