What would you do if you would be able to do something which will change course of today' s war between religions?

If you have good and logic idea, tell us. Let say I would like to show good will even I have certain problems with it.

Last image is my creation it means im holder of the copyright. The rest is from net.

Update is we are talking about silent war. If no Christians, be sure Muslims yes. As I've said I was 3 years in Istanbul and I've heard it personally hundred and hundred times.
If you not trust it, go and live there for few years.

Most Helpful Girl

• First thing one can do is.. Make urself understand there's no use of all these wars.. V r not goin to gain anything.. God is not goin to glorify us for killing others or disrespecting others... Spread love.. Respect each others choices.. Everyone is worshiping God in their oentirety forms.. No individual has the right to question that... Mutual understanding and making others undrstnd

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• There is no war between religions. What we are seeing is desperate people trying to hold onto power. Islam is falling apart, that's why some of them are staging a fanatical reaction. It's going to be a tumultuous period but the forces of reaction will almost certainly lose.

• There's nothing I could do to achieve that. I just treat everyone with kindness no matter what their religion and hope for the same back.

• There is no war between religions. There are people who utilise religion to conquer and control and people belonging to other religions happened to get caught in the cross-fire. But there is really no war between religions lol. Israeli-Palestinian conflict is due to land, Syrian conflict is due to power and control.
    For the most part, people of different religious backgrounds tend to live peacefully in many parts of the world (this includes many Middle Eastern and North African countries), the issue is with the hardliners and fanatics.

• This is silent war not classic of course. This war is cross centruries only sometimes is loud sometimes not. Ill try to find you links of academics from philosophy and history universities and indstitutions.

• the only way is too crush one side that's the truth