Best friends brother?

I know he has a crush on me. He's such a cool guy, I love his personality and he's so fun. BUT he's my best friends younger brother lol. I've always liked older guys. I'm 17 and I've dated guys between the ages of 19-23. (Yeah go ahead and tell me how wrong that is)
Anyways, he's 15. Lol I wouldn't mind dating him maybe once he gets a little older but I don't know any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that would have a better chance of working in a few years like you said. I think he is just going through that phase and probably has a crush on a lot of his sister's friends. I would wait a bit to make sure you both are on the same level maturity wise.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him alone. He's just a pubescent little boy. Not to mention that you two being together or whatever would change their friendship which is really unfair.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think that there's a problem there if your brother understands that he can't control your life and his friend's life. And what you did in the past is not wrong, I've seen bigger gaps at your age actually (like 17 and 27).

• My first girlfriend was actually my older sister's best friend at the time. Two year difference (14-16).

As far as the age thing goes? Not a problem at all as long as its legal. You do however want to make doubly sure that your best friend is really REALLY okay with it. Because reality is, this is a recipe for disaster in that department.

What Girls Said 0