If for every slap your SO vomits £50 how many slaps would you slap the slapper?

• a slap an hour
  • a slap a day
  • other amount
  • wouldn`t slap my SO

Most Helpful Girl

• Getting slapped by the minute. i'll stop after 18 million.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I will be slapping for weeks, he gonna get a sore face by the time I am done.

• i can't believe this site sometimes. LOOL

• Slap whenever I need money

• If he shares the money he can slap me all he wants.

• Slap my wat? I thought this was a tongue twister question

• wouldn`t slap my SO

What Guys Said 9

• Depends.. do I get jail time for it, or is this act of violence somehow legal in this hypothetical world? If legal, then I'm slapping the shit out of that chick every second on the second to get that cash. If illegal, then I'd probably only slap her once every hour and give her half the money as hush money.

• You also didn't say how hard I had to slap her, so if illegal I'd slap her hard enough where no damage shows and still collect that cheddar.

• I wouldn't
    I do have standards

• I don't date piggybanks

• I don't slap people, and thats only 50 yen, that's like 5 cents

• Do you do maths?

• £50 is like $75

• Oh I looked at the symbol wrong, I though it was the symbol for yen , I fel dumb now cuz yen is a y with a few lines through it, srry, it's pounds, that doesn't change my opinion though I still wouldn't slap my SO in the face

• I'd slap the shit out of her everyday and we'll be millionaires in no time :D

• zero times... I don't want her to vomit.

• cool story bro.

• That's what? A couple of slaps in the morning and we don't have to work? Another bunch and we can take a vacation? As long as I don't have to put any measure of strength in it and as long as she's alright with it, I guess we'll keep going.

Honestly I think this would be very mentally exhausting after a while for the person being slapped and vomiting all the time so I wouldn't expect it to be able to go on for too long.