Do you allow your thoughts to affect your mood? Do you think that thoughts are equal to fantasies?

Do you allow your thoughts to affect your mood ? Do you think that thoughts are equal to fantasies ?
I'm interested in what you are thinking...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My thought so often determine my mood. And not all thoughts are fantasies but some can be. I'm in a rather sour mood due to the fact that the other CNA that works when I have my days off quit today because of something as simple as a scheduling issue which could have easily been resolved so now I am working 7 days and 7 nights until we find a replacement. Keep in mind I am 18 and really do need at least 2 days off every week in order to keep my sanity but I will be working 24/7 for probably the next few months. Woohoo. No best friend time for me which also means no working on my understanding of his feelings. And I don't get to see my mom! I am a very bitter body at the moment.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1