Who do you most admire in life?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom, for sure. She showed so much strength when I was going through depression and confessed that I was suicidal, back in the day. She went with me to every physicatrist and therapy appoint for years until I was 18, and dealt with my bi polar episodes as well, still loving me when I felt unlovable. If I was in her shoes, I don't know if I could have had as much strength as she did. My mom has sacrificed so much for me that I don't deserve, and I am forever grateful for all she's done.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People who truly listen and care I can't find many of those these days

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My mom without a doubt. She's been through so much, but still manages to have a great sense of humor and keep on going each day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never have.

0|1
    0|0
  • my mom, i admire her so much. she's the closest to a perfect human being there is

0|1
    0|0
  • I admire the crazy fun outgoing people that get into trouble and trolling lol

0|1
    0|0
  • My mother. She hasn't had the easiest life, but she is still such a great fighter

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Me of course I am awesome

lol naw actually it's a good friend of mine who moved around like 6 times before going to uni. Must've been a tough childhood. Super nice guy, smart too, always there to help me when I need it.

0|1
    0|0