Guys Which is better Being a gay or a Pervert , Womanizer?

Gays and Perverts are outcasts in the society Personally I would rather being gay and being f. ucked by a guy rathen than being a womanizer , pervert or a rapist
in your opinion which is better being a gay or a pervert , Rapist

• Being gay is better
  • Being pervert , rapist or a womanizer is better
...

Most Helpful Girl

• Being gay is better by far...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless I'm serving life in prison I'm not screwing no man. I don't want to be a pervert or rapist either though. I guess womanizer would be my choice.

What Girls Said 6

• So according to 36% of voters being a criminal is better than being a gay... Some people need to take a hard look at their lives.

• Dude it's like comparing trees and airplanes. Doesn't make any sense does it. 😉
    But being gay is definitely "better". Nothing wrong with being gay. Love is never wrong.

• Yes I know... And it really saddens me. :(

• it saddens me too :(

• Da fuck? What's wrong with being a pervert.
    http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=8186682

• That's sexual crime right there! Being lesbian would be better than that! I would be ok going gay

• How are these two things even comparable? 😐 There's literally nothing wrong with being gay 👬

• yes being gay isn't wrong but gays are outcasts in the society a lot of people don't like gays especially in the conservative countries like russia iran etc.. and in islamic countries penalty of being gay is capital punishment

• Well being the fact being gay isn't wrong in the slightest and being a perv or a rapist is, I don't see how the two compare.

• actually you're right but gays are outcasts a lot of people don't like gays especially in the conservative countries like russia etc..

• also in islamic countries penalty of being gay is capital punishment

What Guys Said 7

• Of course being gay is better than all of those things.. How can the polls be skewed in such a way?

Gay people can love and be in successful relationships and live regular lives. They're not hurting anyone. Rapists, perverts, and womanizers negatively effect other people's lives.

C'mon gag how is this even debatable?

• I'm also confused.

• WTF is wrong with being a pervert?

I got no problem with gays but seeing as I'm already a pervert I choose that one

• Neither, a gay perverted rapist manizer is better.

• Being gay seems to me more acceptable than straight guys actively looking for female partners. :/

• Sounds as though you're certain as to where one begins and the others leave off.

• Niether are good.

• neither votes represent me
    i am a pervert only with my pervert girl, and i make sure that my pervertiness is acceptable to here
    but other women i treat them exactly like i treat guys