Do you believe in love?

do you believe in love?
if ya , how does it come or how can we get it? cuz i really wanna feel that for someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I certainly do believe in love.
    How do you get it? Well... it's not something you can pick up at the grocery store. You have to find someone who you click with. With whom there's good sexual chemistry as well as compatibility outside of the bedroom. Start a relationship with them and hopefully some love between you will develop.

What Girls Said 20

• Yes I do. Sorry to break it to ya but you can't make it happen. Work on being the best you can be and put yourself out there. That'll increase your chances of finding someone. But if you're too preoccupied with finding someone that you can't enjoy the life you have that's not a good thing

• Of course! Love exist but unfortunately most people confuse feelings with love. True love is an action word, meaning two people make the choice to love. A healthy relationship is a triangle that consists of three components. Commitment and intimacy are heavily weighted and passion arises on occasion.

• Yeah, I do. I haven't found it yet, but I will one day. Don't rush it. Don't look for it. Just wait for it to come to you. The best things come unexpected.

• yes I believe in love. it comes in many forms. you need to find someone you have sexual chemistry with but also have other things in common. after you spend time with this person feelings will develop you will know you are in love when you can't imagine being with out her and see a future with her.

• What is love? lol

• Yeah because I love my boyfriend. Which I've never felt this strongly about any person EVER.

Sadly your going to have to go hunting to the farthest reaches of the earth. So you have to look under every rock possible. Leave no stone upturned until you find someone that makes you feel that way.

• When I think of love, I think of this guy I used to know. I thought he was PERFECT!( even though he rlly wasn't, but I was blinded). Anywhoo, I thought about him ALL THE TIME (even though I had just seen him). I thought about marrying him and what our kids would look like ( obsessed?). Clearly, this guy was just THE GUY.

So I guess when you love someone, you have this feeling in your heart that the person is just perfect and you start thinking about the future w them. Its something that you just know, you don't question what you already know.

• Yep, I do. It just happens, in very unexpected ways

• Yes for who believe on forever only

• Yes, I believe in love. There isn't one way to get it or explain how it comes, though.

• I believe in love. I have love for close friends and family. I'm not sure about being in love though...

• Yes :)

• Love in a romantic sense? No. But I do love my family and my friends.

• ... no 😊

• Yeah. It's real.

• Yes, when your not looking someone will find you

• Absolutely, I believe in love. It happens unexpectedly, most of the times.

• Yes, I absolutely do 💖 I believe in the saying that love finds you when you least expect it 💏

• YES! I am married to my absolute soulmate. I think it comes down to just recognizing what's perfect for you when you see it.

• i really appreciated for your honest opinion , would please let me know how you guys met?

• He was someone I always knew (we met at 18months and 3 1/2, althought neither of us remember that). Someone I had a crush on as a kid. Someone who I thought was soooo cool. I was 2 years younger... which is a lot when your young. I liked him, he didn't like me... I got over it. All my friends liked him but I was over it. He liked me but I didn't like him (once I got boobs of course). Then finally my friend liked him and called him up on our joint porch. She then began to fight with his friend and him and I started talking and it all just clicked. We had fights before that.
      We grew up on the same block. Ran with different crowds but had a few joint friends since we knew all the same people. The same people that I was nice to because they were bullied, he was also nice too. We had a lot in common it turns out and that was it. Game over... we knew within a couple of weeks that this was it. We were 16 & 18. We have been together for almost 13years, married for 9 of those now.

• It's knowing the person when you see them and being able to bide your time until the stars lineup and your both ready. He is my absolute soulmate. Everything. And we have so many small moments before we even got together (although my memory is waaaaaay better then his). Some good, some bad. We knew so much about each other before we started going out that it was easy, so easy that it was scary.

• I have to.

What Guys Said 15

• come again for big fudge?

• I do I've been in love before and if life has taught me anything it's that love often comes from the most unexpected times, places and people.

• As for how to get it, well that has to come on it's own naturally, you can't force it but believe me you'll know it when your truly feel it.

• thanks man i really appreciated for sharing your own personal experience.
      i hope to be in it so soon

• It's no problem and well I don't know if it'll come soon but just be patient as I said you can't force it has to come naturally but you'll know it when you feel it.

• I don't believe in it because there's too many people on this planet for you to have only one perfect partner. Many people get married to the person the think they love, get divorced and then get married to someone else who they now love. There is actually a number of people who could be suitable partners for you so the idea of 1 person being ideal for you is unlikely to be true. Also love is most likely an instinct developed because we are a social species and evolution thought it would be useful for us to love and take care of each other.

The physical effects that you desire, however; do not depend of the reality of love. They are caused by a series of chemicals in your brain and you can get those by having a crush, lover or wife. Having a more emotional / spiritual love will require you to be loyal and maintain the same partner for some time.

• I strongly believe in love since i had strong love with someone before.
    Keep in mind though love isn't really a feeling in your body, its more like a mental connection.

• Do I believe in the Disney concept of love? No.
    Do I believe that people can care about another human being so much that they would take a bullet for them? That you'd do anything and give anything to keep their heart beating even at the loss of your own? You bet your ass I do.

Then again I frequently would give more for other people than they'd give up for me.

• Love is a game of hide and seek for grown ups. It finds you when you least expect it. You'll know it when you're a year into it and suddenly realize you haven't had any drama in the relationship for the whole year. Your partner understands you and you them. You'll rush to do those things you hated doing for anyone else because they make her happy and you want to return that feeling ten fold. It's tunnel vision and you are locked on to her. You can see the beauty of other women for who they are without the lust because your passion is for her alone.

• I believe there's this feeling, when you care about someone so much that even if they pass away the feeling doesn't go... I don't know, it may have an evolutionary explanation (or not) but you can't deny this feeling is complex, often irrational and it's perceived differently by every individual.

So yes, I believe in love.

• I do really believe in love with my whole heart <3

I do believe my soulmate is waiting me somewhere now, in one day I will come across her and we will lose our mind <3 ;) That is how I feel and believe in my whole life bro...

• Yes I believe in it.
    Buy it off Amazon.

• this question reminds me of Hey brother by Avicii
    ''Hey brother
    Do you still believe in one and other?
    Hey sister
    Do you still believe in love, I wonder?''

• And in destiny. 😊

• I didn't believe sooner. Now I believe cos I found it. And not love for week but for whole life.

• in love with food? Yes.

• I believe in it. But, it's just a belief. I don't have any justification for it.

• yes, i do. but then i don't think it's forced.