How do you feel about girls confessing to a guy they like?

How would you feel if you were in this situation? If someone told you they like you especially coming from a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have no idea, probably be thinking the whole time, all this time... you really liked me.. when you acted so strange like you hated my presence

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure guys (as in men) love it but boys are often still too insecure to know how to handle it. It really depends on what age guy we're talking about.

• Around 16-19 😨

• I'd say better success with a 19yo. but if it doesn't go well, don't take it personally It doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't like you. Just that he doesn't have he right knowledge or experience to respond the right way. When I was 16 interested in a 17 yo, it took me a while to get the response I wanted, and i even had to go on a school trip just to get close enough to him. Lol. Good luck❤️

What Guys Said 17

• I think they should do it. I don't even mind if they just say something like "So when are you going to ask me out to dinner?"

But for me personally I hope I can be the one to formally ask them on a date.

• I would only do it if the girls really knows things are heading in that direction. Confessing or proclaiming how you feel about a person has timing restrictions. If you are just friends, then you need to test the waters a little more. Last thing you want to do is scare him away by doing it prematurely.

• it wouldn't bother me if i was single but since im married i would be scared that the wife would find out and get pissy with me over someone elses feelings

• If he likes her then it will work.

If he doesn't then it won't.

• That would be great it can be hard for guys to try and decide to go talk to a girl not knowing how she will react.

• Blown away

I've never had ths come close to happen out of the blue.

Having issues?

• I guess I'll never know what THAT'S like...

• Naked or clothed? It maters.

• I liked it...

• I would be surprised

• Shocked tbh. If I liked them too It'd be great, otherwise nice self esteem boost ☺️

• if she is ugly it won't work

• i'd be ok with it

• Even if I wasn't attracted to her it would still be really cool.

• I would love it! Even if I didn't like her back in same way. It gives confidence and if I like her back then it would be MUCH easier for me to open up quickly.

• the only way I'm ever getting into a relationship lol

• I've had that happen before. It just depends if the GUY actually likes the GIRL. If they do then great, if the guy isn't interested in her then it becomes awkward.

What Girls Said 2

• flattered , so scary to tell someone yourself though especially if you have no idea how they feel for you

• Trust me, guys don't like it!