How often do you have nightmares? What is it like for you?

I have nightmares quite frequently. My nightmares are usually very detailed and realistic. Or very real feeling. My boyfriend seems to have become accustomed to getting calls from me in the middle of the night or in the morning, shaking and crying from the things my brain created, his voice usually helps. But yeah I have deeply descriptive, detailed, real feeling, extremely morbid and dark nightmares quite a lot. What about you?

I have to say the freakiest ones I have are I've had a few that came true or were very similar/ relatable to events that later happened

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a one the other day that scared the fuck out of me
    So the world was getting attacked by aliens right and it was over the course of a few months i guess. So the thing was, that when a ufo shows up it slowly lowers to the ground and when it touches it kinda blows up destroying everything but the ship its self
    So we see one and me and my parents jump in the car and start driving and fast forward, the ufo is so low that we can't see it on the hirizon anymore.
    So i say to my parents "i just want you to know" and i start crying mid sentence "im so proud of you guys for being my parents" and my mom says "we loved being your parents" then my dad pulled over stopped the car and put his hand on my arm and told me "everything will be ok" then there was a flash of light l, i assume the ship landed and i woke up as the flash went off
    I was sweating it really freaked me the fuck out and i thought about it the whole day, when i saw my parents

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 3

• Literally every time I fall asleep with no light/noise of some kind on. It happened twice this week and both times I had horrible nightmares. In one I was raped and in another I was given a chelsea smile. They're very realistic and terrifying and I wake up in pure terror

• It's rare. The last time I had a dream that disturbed me was a month or so ago. I rather not talk about it because it was disturbing and would make people throw up from how disturbing it was.

• Mine are pretty rare thankfully