Any recommendations for New York?

Hi everyone!

Can anyone recommend a 4 star hotel in New York? somewhere close enough to Manhattan, Queens, Times Square, the JFK or Laguardia airport. If possible. Also, Any recommendations for clubs, restaurants, places to see?
Please and thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• Most of the hotels are pricey. I love mariot hotels and a few others. It depends on personal preference of what you like. Also a lot of the resturants are pricey. It really depends on what you like to eat and drink. The clubs are pricey to and the drinks.

• The Wyndham New Yorker hotel is really nice and it's relatively cheap. It is located on 34th St, which is near the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and it's a couple of blocks away from Grand Central Terminal, which will pretty much take you anywhere in the city.

As for attractions, there are so many... Central Park, Times Square, One World Trade, the Statue Of Liberty, Bryant Park, the Intrepid Museum and Rockefeller Center are some of the sites you'll like.

As for restaurants, you have many options so your choices are pretty much unlimited. Carnegie Deli is world famous and NYC is known to have the best pizza, cheesecake, and bagels in the world!

As for clubs, Slate is a really nice lounge/club and it's free to get it in. There is also a Bier Garten on 42nd St called Hofbrau Bierhaus. The food is relatively good but it can be a bit pricey. If you're willing to take the trip, there is another nice beer garden in Astoria, Queens. It's actually the oldest beer garden in the city!

I hope I was helpful. I know these things because I'm from NYC :)

What Girls Said 1

• What's your budget in hotels per night? Do u have to be in Manhattan? Queens or brioklyn is between Manhattan and the airports.