Do you have any fetishes? Wierdest one gets MHO?

I have a foot fetish! Lol

Updates:
I also love cuddles too like anonymous! #HUGLIFE

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this thing about staring at a girls asshole... and then POOF!!!

2 girls 1 cup 4LIFE!! 1 man 1 jar 4EVER!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have a foot fetish too, but only for pretty feet.
    If I suck a guys toes and moan, that says I have fallen in love with him. Prior to that, no

0|1
    0|0
  • tbh I love handcuffs

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a choking fetish. I also love to get hurt during sex. Lol. Kinda weird but i love it

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know whether it is fetish or not but i want to make love after dancing around the campfire dressing like a Native American when we hear sounds of banging on the drum. Just like a ritual

0|1
    0|0
  • My fetish is to see you eating chocolate rice crispies and I'll have an orgasm 😱

0|1
    0|0
  • cold fetish, I'm turn on by cold, ice, snow and really freeze water

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat my own boogers

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks like a fun game! :D I'll go first (?): a good amount of body and facial hair. Teeth on neck or jawline. (I hope this isn't cheating, lol. Trying to follow the traditional definition of fetish here.)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a cuddling fetish

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have feminine hairless skin fetish. :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got a fetish of being turned into a robot and not just like mentally but where my body parts are replaced with robotic parts via surgery and yes in this fetish I can use those body parts to feel. I generally imagine myself being awake for the surgery. Then the very last part is they cut open my skull and gradually replace parts of my brain with electronics and I never lose consciousness so I know its still me. Then I get programmed to be a robot sex slave in a hardcore BDSM style dungeon
    I've got a medical fetish as well

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a straight guy and masturbate by stroking my penis. However, I like to think that I am a cute crossdresser having sex with a close guy friend without him noticing it's me. Kinky af.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a panty fetish nothing sexier than a girl in boyshorts so fun to cum on them to

0|1
    0|0