What do you guys think of FAT old girls in their late 20's and and 30's who always hate other girls with better bodies and try to belittle them?

Especially the fat ones that have to add a bunch of lighting to their profile photos to look semi-okay, and yet still you can see their wrinkles on their foreheads at 31 years old and saggy breast, and they goes to attack another girl who look better than her and claims she is fake when she clearly isn't..

My advice to such bitter old women is: to stop hating because that will only make you more wrinkles and instead invest all your energy in cooking right and going to the gym to lose weight and feel better about yourselves. In return you won't feel so much hate or invest so much of your time trying to make others believe that the next girl is really not that much better than you when she clearly is.

What do you guys think of girls who hate other girls just because they clearly look better than they do, and try their best to make others not like them just because they're jealous? In my opinion is shows immaturity and that looks far worse on an OLD woman than it does on anybody else.

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why but this makes me think of Female State Troopers. Have you ever seen a hot one? Exactly. And if you see the drivers they pull over, they are beautiful looking girls ;D. Coincidence?

What Guys Said 2

• I suppose the should as they had their day in thr sun in their teens and twenties but now that sun has set and today belongs to the younger girls.

• yes your right, it shows immaturity and nothing else, these kind of women should go to the gym or accept their body as they are.