Who else hates seeing pictures of other people's babies?

Like when your coworkers or friends show you pictures of their babies.
Seriously unless it's my brother or sister's child which means I do almost have a moral obligation to care and even be a good role model, I don't care that you had a baby. I dont think it's cute and I certainly do not want to take time out of my day to look at a photo and pretend to give a shit.

I want to kick your baby through some rugby posts. Thats what I think about it.

So what about you? Hate it like me or do you actually like photos of other people's babies?

• I hate other people's baby pictures with a vengeance
  • I quite like baby pictures actually. Especially other people's

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate seeing other people's baby pictures. Actually, I hate babies. People should stop breeding, there are already too many people in this world.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• I dont mind it, but its when they post a dozen pics of their baby every so often. Like okay we get it.

• I loveeeee little humans, but ughhh I don't always like seeing pic's of them just cause some of them... aren't so adorable looking. I have to say "Awwwww nice shoes" or"What a precious little lamb" and for anyone who goes to churchbu know what that evil phrase means 😂😂😂 Move I gotta pee!

• Some people's babies look like spider monkies😕 and I don't wanna be mean and tell them so I lie and feel so guilty after. But I just hate looking at pic's cause they go on and on about their kid and show more pic's.. Even if it's a cute kid idc to be bombarded with pics and stories of ur kid (s)

• meh I don't care lol!

• I don't necessarily like or hate photos of others' babies. Overall, they just don't bother me too much. It's like, "Oh, how cute," and that's it.

• Omg I LOVE seeing pictures of other peoples tiny humans.
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...k97Zxt1rbv8d7o1_500.gif

• You might want to speak to someone about your anger issues.

• the only baby pictures i enjoy looking at are other people's, because i don't want any kids.

• I don't mind it. They love their baby, that's a GOOD thing. What annoys me more are the parents who have kids and don't seem to realize they even exist.

• I just dont look when people start passing the phones around. It doesn't make me angry or anything though. Usually just not interested

• I love other people's baby pictures but of course they aren't as cute as my kids 😜

• I don't mind seeing pictures of people's babies. I enjoy them.

• I like seeing my co-workers baby's pictures, they're cute.

• I guess someone is envious and butthurt

• I feel awkward when I don't think the baby is cute and i feel pressured to say so

• you sound like a delight to be around

• Some babies look like Halloween masks with legs !!!
    I notice people with cute kids don't try to rub it in ur face! It's the ugly ones

• That's what sex does... it makes babies. No I think it's adorable.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm the same minus the rugby kick. I also don't care about how your kid did the cutest thing. Basically I don't care about your kids. I have a coworker who only talks about her kids. It drives me nuts. I DON'T care.

• depends how frequent.

thats all it is for me. if its every single day multiple times a day, well I think that would get annoying to anyone.

• *in a demonic voice* I LOVE BABIES!!!

• Sometimes I see ugly babies but still say Aawww what a cute baby!

• If they don't do it all the time (some people do and yeah, that's annoying), I'm OK with that and find it cute. :)

• Damn dude you really need to purge the hate you have in your soul, that's not healthy

• I don't mind baby pictures. It's better than random shit posts anyway.

• ''I quite like baby pictures actually. especially my baby..'' much better

• I don't hate seeing baby pics , i love babies.

• Not with a vengeance - only that I just don't care

• I hate babies and I hate baby pictures, they all look the same anyway and they certainly aren't cute