Do you ever find someone beautiful but unattractive?

This happens to me a lot. There's a lot of people that I look at and think wow that person is absolutely gorgeous but I still have no desire to date, have sex with, or even kiss them. Then there are people that aren't necessarily as beautiful that I do want some type of romantic interaction with. In fact most of the time it happens this way. I thought for a while I might've simply been afraid of rejection by the really beautiful people on some weird subconscious level but I've had a few experiences when these extremely beautiful people were actually really interested in me but I still didn't feel any attraction. So I guess what I'm asking is are beauty and attractiveness the same thing for you? Like I know we often use them as synonyms but are they actually the same thing for you personally?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yeah. I don't like pretty-boys at all. Abercrombie models? Nautica models? Prep-school boys? Oh sweet hell no.

I like grit. I like boys from the street. I like boys with heat. I like concrete and fire and scars and icy cold glares and withering stares.

I like rough around the edges, and in the whole middle part too.

I like boys who've had to fight against the world, and who've won at least a few rounds of that fight.

I really, really, REALLY do not like pretty boys. I do not like them at all. Oh hell no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. Megan Fox.

She looks good, but damn it she looks like an andriod made to be synthetically pretty. No real authenticity to her looks.

I'm a sucker for quirks! :)

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah definitely. In the last few years I've seen plenty of handsome guys I'm not interested in dating like at all. Some of them it's because I know they had shitty personalities. But for the ones I didn't know, it's kinda weird. Maybe I just assumed I'm not good enough or something so it's not worth wanting. I like to think I don't think that way, but who knows what goes on in the subconscious mind?

• YISSS
    In my opinion some people are beautiful as in features of their face or body and others are beautiful in energy, spirit and expression. Some people don't have any real expressions and hide their selfs behind fake smiles and mostly these are the most unattractive people to me.

I love imperfect people who have one feature in their face that sprouts above all others when others don't think they are beautiful. It is also just your type/taste in people :)

• yeah, i can admire beauty but it's usually not my type. i can agree adonis bosso is beautiful but i'd never have sex with him, he's too sculpted.

• Yes, I know what you mean. There are plenty of boys at my school who I think are very good-looking, but I still don't want to date them. I think usually it's because I don't know them well or I don't find their personality to be my "type."

• Nah I don't. But a lot of guys around my age always say things about other girls in my class like "she's fine but she's flat" and things

• For me they both mesh together so no

• Sometimes.

Like, I find the guy handsome, and he should be really attractive to me but I got nothing. Or rather, he does nothing for me. If his personality is particular sour as well, that'll turn me off. A cute but not super handsome guy with a great personality is way more attractive to me.

• All the time. It's hard for me to get attracted to someone.

• Hm. What a lot of people view as handsome I can identify as handsome even though I am generally not attracted to those guys like ever. I know what the majority finds attractive in most cases even if I don't share that opinion... do you mean like that?

• Yeah that's really close to what I mean

What Guys Said 9

• Ya. Like Emma Watson, Amanda seyfried for example. Pretty, but not nearly as sexually attractive as others

• There are people who are objectively pretty but I am just not attracted to them. Guess our genetics aren't compatible.

• Yea, typical standards of beauty doesn't attract me.

• Yes.

• Beautiful but she can be unattractive with a rotten personality or character flaws.

• Yes. I found this pussy beautiful butbut can't attract me. I've got hens for my cock.

• To me it really all depends on their personality, and if you have that connection with them

• That has never happened to me

• Angelina Jolie!