What good or exciting thing has happened to you today?

I ordered something online and it ended up fitting well!

What about you?

0|0
23|27

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I made some seafood Pasta and everyone in the family seemed to have enjoyed it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I woke up ❤👍✌

7|0
    0|0
  • I have attended 4 funerals in the past 3 weeks, my mother was in the hospital, and then her childish and immature 86 year old husband decided that he wanted them to take a car trip from Florida to Ohio in one day; he is a horrible driver and should have his license revoked. They arrived safely today so I guess that is the silver lining in the cloud.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two members of my family avoided by sheer luck being in this:

cdn.images.express.co.uk/.../Brussels-654540.jpg

20 deaths, at least 100 injured there. (14 deaths, 35 injured by other bombs at the airport.)
    Grueling day but we escaped it.

2|0
    0|0
  • well i tried genoa salami for my choice of meat in my sandwich today. it wasn't too bad. that was kinda exciting.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have acquired the courage to approach my crush, and now it is time to put it to use

4|1
    0|0
  • I got a late birthday present in the post today! :D
    (incoming potato quality)
    http://i.imgur.com/JLHfbKM.jpg
    Plus school broke up today, but for me that just means a few days off and revision :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I corrected 28 essays about the states. I began rewriting a TPA because the laptop corrupted the file. Don't be jealous!

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a french dip sandwich lol that was good, and I finished an essay question yay. Oo and the sky was yellow and the sun was a very deep and bright red from the crop burning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am getting a check in the mail soon for $102 thousand dollars

1|0
    0|0
  • Well perhaps not today but I recently asked out a girl and she said yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been writing new proposals for work this year, things are getting busy!

1|0
    0|0
  • i broke a blender i two with a screwdriver. it took a lot of power, i almost gave up, but i didn't. when that thing finally broke, i felt so strong! that feeling was amazing and exciting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Learned a new striking combination in Krav Maga class. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Remind me not to piss you off lol.

• Hahaha... I started to practice it for the exercise, mostly.

You guys have nothing to worry about. I still expect to hear honest feedback from you on GirlsAskGuys despite of that. :P

• That rarely happens, congrats lol.

I just ate a steak sandwich and it was delicious. *burps*

2|0
    0|0
  • Had some potato salad.
    Fucking nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daredevil season2 episode 10!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I HAD NOODLES!

1|0
    0|0
  • I made a red lentil soup for supper. It was delicious.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im doing new illustration and its going more than well. It makes me happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had food

1|0
    0|0
  • abusively nothing good or exciting happened today just another boring one

0|0
    0|0
    • Abusively or absolutely?

In any case, the day is still young.

• i dont thnk it will get any better. its the same every day untill i find a job

• I woke up...

0|0
    0|0
  • I changed my profile pic...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not something that happened to you. You chose to do that.

• Woke up realizing my penis didn't fall off after all. Realistic dreams are a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Woo!!! that's awesome news!!!

I actually called and took care of an appointment instead of just stressing out about it! media.giphy.com/media/l2JJurAjg3LRPcYHS/giphy.gif

OH! And I found out about a killer new club AND I now love dancing avocados XD

2|0
    0|0
  • i... finished more of my assessment than i thought i would today... yay?

2|0
    0|0
  • This was a couple of days ago. Actually probably was the day this question was asked. This game I saw on eshop called Etrian Odyssey untold millennial girl. It's normal price is $29.99 though the other day it was on sale for $9.99. So I bought it and loving this game so much. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • The sun is shining. :) 🌞

2|1
    0|0
  • I ate some chocolate, so that was cool.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking about saying fuck it and going to get my nipples pierced today so that'll be exciting. But not committed yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to get some prescribed medicine for my cough/sore throat at the drug store and I got a free bottle of hair treatment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Starbucks and they spelled my name right and my drink tasted good :) hahah. And my semester is almost over!!! yaya

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm awake. That's always good. Getting ready for a walk, then some serious up/downs on the stairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Solved some nagging doubts I had with my boyfriend

Feelin light as a feather now 😊

What did u order?

1|0
    0|0
    • An article of clothing that women have trouble finding. I'm not going to name it because the pervs will come out of the woodwork.

• Sure. i get it.

• Did 5.80 miles on the treadmill this morning! Lol

2|0
    0|0
  • a customer at work hand picked a couple of beautiful flowers and gave it to me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 more weeks until this shitty semester is over, WOO HOO

2|0
    0|0
  • Finished all my scholarship applications in!! YES!! :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Finally payed aaaalll of my overdue bills and earning real ass money, and getting advantages for my career

1|0
    0|0
  • I am getting closer to being to touch my toes. I am about four inches away

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing yet. I only woke up half an hour ago, now I'm getting ready for work.

1|0
    0|0
  • i bought a new pair of ballet slippers ♡

1|0
    0|0
  • Watched the new dbz only to discover it's AMAZING and now my childhood is revived

1|0
    0|0
  • I left work early today 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • went to one class worked on my project ate not so healthy , kinda boring x)

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing ever happens

0|0
    0|0