Which country will you visit?

• England
  • France
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • Greece

Most Helpful Girl

• Since when have any of these countries been Islamic states? Stop being stupid. The countries have Muslim's living there but does not mean that they're Islamic state's!

• Average white European birthrate: 1 child per family

Average Muslim birthrate: 4 children per family

Indigenous European population is halving, Muslim population is doubling. Eventually Europe will be Islamic.

• And do you think we're going to let Muslim's walk all over us? Are you in full support of the idea of Muslim's wanting to eradicate Brit's and Europeans? Are you fully supportive of having Muslim states and Sharia laws in Britain and Europe? If that's the view you and your fellow Muslim's have then why don't you all piss off to Syria etc if you don't like life where you are? Radicalised Muslim's should all be kicked out of the country , no one wants them.

• I'm not a Muslim lol. Watch this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih7fvxpVDAQ

How many Muslims feel the same way about Europeans as that guy? Probably more than you think. What do you think they'll do when they're a majority? What will Europeans do once they're a minority? Do you think these people care about your idea of right and wrong? Why would they move back to Syria when they can take over Europe and settle the grudges they hold over the past? When they think you're going to hell anyway for being a non-believer?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I live in one but I visit Londonistan every year.

What Girls Said 10

• I think England and Germany are one of the few richest countries that they can go there easily cos they have intellectual resources to deal with refugee overpopulation. The other countries are too poor to take them in and their in big national debt! Refugees tend to go more to richer westernised countries.

• SPAIN AND GREECE, 150%

• LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Omfg I'm dead

• I want to visit Spain, especially since it's the closest to my country, so minimal flight hours, and shopping is cheap there.

• france, i wanna know how the mona lisa is wearing a niqab when religious clothing is illegal there.

• It won't be illegal once it becomes an Islamic country.

• you think that's gonna happen? haha yeah right, french muslims who have money hate france and leave. there's no rights there for muslims so I doubt they'd ever let sharia law take over, they'd rather kill themselves probably lmao

• Greece ain't Islamic so I would visit there

• Italy

• I want to say all of them but I'm gonna start with Paris & London & Italy. Voted B

• England for sure.

• France

What Guys Said 8

• Greece maybe but that depends on the condition of the country, defiantly Japan though, maybe France depending on the condition of the country, I'd like to visit Prague in the Czech Republic as well, there are a few others but those are the ones on my mind at the moment.

• none in 35 years that will make me 77 . and i dont think ill being doing much traveling by then

• Try harder chief.

• Not into Islamic European countries, only European ones like they are now.

• LMAO, that artist is a genius!

• Ireland

• No you have to pick one of the options. Ireland doesn't count.

• And of course the asker hasn't even been to Europe. The European culture is not dead and its thriving. The sensationalism is over 9000

• I live here. Statistics show that white Europeans will be a minority by 2050, that's a fact.

• @OrangeBoy just keep telling yourself that my friend.

• So, are you into sharia law in europe? At least some of it, isn't that?
      Do you wish to see a continent that's starting to get rid of religion, to start praying for a god again? How do you imagine life and culture in eu in 2050? What's your wishes?

• Actually it'd be better if Muslims took over Europe I believe... I had enough of fuckin' Europe's current situation... maybe Muslims might bring something new and better...