What do people think about royalty?

I'm undecided :/

• Good
  • Bad

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a theoretical republican but I think we are stuck with the royal family for the time being. Heriditary peers and royals have been largely removed from the legislative apparatus here in the UK but the head of state should be elected. The only reason I think the monarchy works is that I would not want the "zoo" of party political elections applied to electing a president in the UK. Maybe a similar model to Ireland would work where there is no party politics involved and the president is a figurehead with noo executive power.

I am keen on electoral reform too and elected house of lords, which could actually introduce proportional representation to the electoral system and give a different slant to politics too. Consensus instead of adversarial debating is far better in my view

What Girls Said 10

• I am royalty! lol

• I constantly think of how-They're all cousin's... and that pertains to ALL royal families, not just England lol. I think about all the dirt they're ancestors did to get to the throne... hell the dirt well pretty much a lot of them today still do... And that fine ass😍😍 Prince of Sweden and Prince of Monaco😍😍 and Chris Brown's daughter and cutie Royalty👑👑

• After charles the British royal family for some reason decided that maybe cousin's shouldn't marry ie Queen and prince Philip.
      3.bp.blogspot.com/.../INBREEDING.jpg

• @Spermdumster666 Lmao 😂😂 it's all in the face I can tell u that😂. Ohh I'm going to hell with gasoline draws for saying that! Yeah he wanted to bang his own cousin and then not give everyone else the privilege... What an unfair nasty mf! He actually makes me laugh cause sometimes I feel he wants to say "SHUT UP MUMMY" each time. So he's cool.

• I think about tea and princesses and queen Elizabeth and sparkly tiaras and crowns.

Aren't you that one dude that one chick has a massive crush on and broadcasted it in a question?

• Lots of people here in England do not like the monarchy. Frankly, they bring in a lot of revenue and tourism. So I'm glad we have them for that reason.

• funny we have it in this century

• Again, undecided.

• In western Europe their power is now defunct but in places like Saudi Arabia I believe in a democracy where people vote so I am against Asian/African royalty I guess.

• I love the reading about the history of the royal family'
    My favorite royal family member would have to be Prince William.
    Because he seems to be a fearless leader.

• i thought this was about chris brown's baby royalty ahahha

• Haha, no I never knew he had a daughter called Royalty lol! Nice name though. . .

• I am a Royal so bow down and kiss the hand

What Guys Said 15

• I think it has a lot to do with which country you live in. As an American, with our history and form of government, the idea of royalty is anathema. But in other countries like the UK it seems to be accepted and even loved by most of the people. (GAGers in the UK can correct me on that if I'm wrong.)

• Generally hard working, lead a lifestyle that I don't envy, and perform a very important function of denying politicians the top job.

Also a useful symbol of being part of something larger, without that intruding into everyday life in an oppressive kind of way.

• But mostly sponging of the Tax payer as unelected officials.

• Well to be honest with more and more automation in factories and in the likes of admin jobs the government is right to create jobs rather than have the same people on the dole getting close to the same money plus the government taxes everything so high that most of that money end up in Osborne's greasy hands.

• I agree that there are people that can work but dont but look at it this way my father has spent the last 35 years working and all he owns is a council home and a middling car and three doors down is a family on all kinds of benefits driving a fancy brand new DLA VW Jetta, fancy holidays, fashionable clothes, money to go clubbing every week, getting their mortgage paid for. At the end of the day work has to pay or whats the point.

• I love it I consider myself royalty

• I don't really like them. But anything that gets the Yanks in such a strop has to be a good thing!

• I don't give a flying fuck about royalty.

• I am against royalty.

• Classism is so weird.

• personally i think its a relic of a by gone aura

• Snot nose assholes who have robbed the world's resources to make themselves richer for centuries. Have the same opinions about religion, governments and capitalism. Yes, I have insulted hundreds of thousands of people, grow up and get over it.

• I heard a guy on the radio say exactly the same thing the other day so I think you're not alone.

• Oh. Well, I wasn't copying him. Honest to Zeus.

• It's not a bad thing if you did. I don't know whether to think that too, it's a persuasive argument

• Absolutely useless.

• Don't really care...

• I can see it as the face of a country more than an actual ruler.

• I don't think nothing of it. They are flawed, too. So what does it matter?

• Are you talking about Chris Brown's daughter?

• I didn't even know he had a daughter called Royalty, sorry no I didn't mean her

• Good if you are one
    bad if you not since that would make you a subject