Well I almost burnt down my apartment complex today, what stupid thing have you done this week?

I'm so dumb...

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG...

I can't think of anything markedly stupid that I've done this week. But last week when I was home for spring break, we had a big pot of hotel cheese dip that was sitting on a pot holder. A friend of mine turned on the stove burner and the pot holder caught on fire... the kitchen filled up with smoke, smoke detector beeping, parents come running downstairs... really fucking stupid.

My mom was like____

media.giphy.com/media/kvyydWO3oOxqw/giphy.gif

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• lmaooo this reminds me of the time I cut the stove on at a friends crowded apartment during a party... with my butt. Everything lit up cause of liquor and plastic siting on top! And he say's I almost made him homeless.
    Stupidest thing I've done this week, hmmm? lol I'm petty I won't lie. I went to the skating rink as usual on Wednesday's for family night. And I guess these like 4 year old's ( 11 yr olds maybe) kept eye balling me. I think they thought I was a kid. I heard one of them say while I was in line" That ugly girl probably can't skate' I looked around like wtf they talking about? lol I told them to meet me in the circle for a skate off. Then I told one of them they have the skill's of a graceful giraffe on ice... I just think it's stupid I let some 2yr old's get me that upset lmao.

• Went out on a date with a guy that I was sure was off-kilter but everybody pressured me into doing it anyway?

• So how badly did it go?

• I can imagine it's cringe worthy just to watch let alone actually be a part of that.

• Yep, kind of puke worthy. What was even better was we were having sushi and it turns out, he hates sushi. Lmao.

• *Sits down with some popcorn.* So what happened?

No, but really, I'm glad you're okay. I hope your apartment and personal belongings are okay. As far as stupid things go for me, uh, well... I rammed my head backwards into my closet wall if that counts. Considering I've already had a concussion, that probably wasn't helpful.

• i was driving into the shopping centre carpark and ducked under the clearance bar as i drove under it. i do that a lot though...

• I can't really picture what happened. Like you just drove under a bar that you're supposed to wait for it to go up before entering?

• Oh haha I was actually thinking that "why is she ducking wouldn't her windshield go higher up than her?" that's really funny to think about.

• Awww! I hope you're okay!

I specifically went to the store for eggs, juice, and tomatoes. And yet even with a three item list I still forgot the juice and now I have no juice to drink while I"m sick :c

• Nothing damaged except my pride and a pizza box I wasn't aware was in the oven when I turned it on...

• Well that's a relief! It could have been worse! At least you know you'll remember for next time :)

• Uh... I giggled at a funeral I attended today. That sucked a bit.

• Uuuuhhh well it's only been Monday and Tuesday so far. Hmmmm

I cut my thumb with my own nail. Then I hit my knuckle on a table trying to open up a roll of coins.
    I think that was it today.

• I locked my keys in my car in possibly the dumbest way possible. I locked the car as I was getting out of the car the wind blew the door closed and my lanyard was still in the way. The door closed on my lanyard, my keys on the inside of the car. It has only been Monday and Tuesday so still time to top that. m

• I almost burned the house down once myself and put the fire out with Kool-aid. It was the closest liquid within reach at the time. I was a little pyro as a kid.

• Scraped my car against a pole and pulled out in front of a car and bearly got smashed.. all in the same day.

• oh gosh!

i was guilty of that couple years back. i left a pot of beans on simmer when i left the apartment and when my boyfriend came home hours later he called me and said he was welcomed by a cloud of smoke :/

glad everything's okay

• I broke my thumb while closing the car door

• I left my laptop on with the charger and slept for the rest of the night.

• opened my front door to bible bashers

What Guys Said 8

• I wrote a love letter and actually gave it to the girl I liked~ Two-pages worth of embarrassing and I just handed it off just like that... in 2016 no less! I don't think I've done anything else so embarrassing...

• that is courage! way to go! im sure she appreciate your efforts and sincerity :)

• @simplyadorable Haha~ well she said couldn't think of me romantically, but she did like the letter and said she didn't want to lose me as friend (^///^) so we're cool, if just a little bit closer~ She couldn't believe that I went with a letter, and it's still kinda embarrassing for me~

• you girls feel embarrass too when guys do that.. good embarassment counts?
      ... at least you were in good terms with her :)

• Um I fell down the stairs which was fun... and I somehow and I have no clue how managed to hit myself in the groin lol.

• I almost burnt down my secondary school twice actually.

• I tusted a woman with my heart :(

but really trusted some one and got stabbed in the back but i learned :)

• I didn't plug in my charger all the way so the battery on my phone died :(

• You really are.

• I fucked my vice chairman's wife, his daughter and got caught when I was fucking their maid in backyard.

• well the dumbest thing this week hmm i fell to a popular hoax and get laughs for that :(