Guys, are big foreheads unattractive?

not to brag but i think im quite beautiful. im tall, i have a very toned body, i have beautiful facial features. however i tend to be very self concious of my forehead. it's not huge but it's a little larger than the average forehead. kinda like Rihanna or Tya Banks. i try to hide it by styling my hair certain ways. but i wonder, are bigger foreheads unattractive to guys?

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Always depends on how it makes someone look. The university I attended pretty much hosted 95% of people with big foreheads and the girls (albeit not the guys, snivel) had a reputation for being unusually attractive. I'll second that motion.

A big forehead is historically an indicator of intelligence. Intelligence is attractive. Therefore big foreheads are attractive. #Logic?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like fuller foreheads !

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No I happen to like them on some women. They seem to fit the part and look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • If it fits her face and everything else then a bigger forehead is just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't notice things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not everyone for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. It's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Picture would be handy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it kinda depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't mind them

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. it could look sexy on one girl and bad on another.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I hope not, considering I have a fivehead. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • If it doesn't look like our school's dumbest chick's head, then no. 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't heard people saying "I don't like you cause of your forehead" so i don't think so lol

0|0
    0|0