What weird habit (s) do you have?

Weird habits anyone? Or something you do that may be considered weird?

I don't know if this is considered weird but i like eating out of the pot (sometimes). Usually it's soup base food that i enjoy eating out of the pot with a soup spoon. I have this one satinless steal small pot for that purpose lol
Sometimes when you pour the contents of the food into a bowl, it loses heat. And by just eating it right out of the pot (when it's been on the stove) it just sustains that hottness for longer.. Just makes it more yummy.. no need to clean up extra dishes lol
What weird habit (s) do you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I pace near incessently when I think, I frequently have to stop what I am doing and just start pacing. Also if I am stuck sitting in one place for to long I start getting antsy. And by antsy I mean I have been known to sit on coaches and chairs upside down, lie down on two chairs like a bench lie on my stomach on a chair with my arms and legs dangling off, lie on the floor etc. I feel it helps the brain juices flow better when you do things differently. I also being a bit of a sensualist (that is by definintion "of or arousing gratification of the senses") I when walking tend to run my hands across surfaces, tree bark leaves stone etc as I find the different tectures interesting and stimulating its just something different then the norm. I also when the weather is nice (with a very good breeze as well) will stand usually with my arms outstretched and just enjoy the sensations (I was caught in a summer storm that was so windy it was bending trees down to near 90 degree angles and knocking down fences and I couldn't help but smile and just chuckle at the exhilaration) I also giggle like a school girl when on rollercoasters and I have been told the way I speak is strange but I don't know if that would be a habit so much as a trait.(I think I have a few of those as well). So yeah, I guess I have quite a few now that I think of it. Oh well, at least it keeps things interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• - I bite my lips and the inside of my cheeks a lot.
    - I roller skate and whenever I hear a song I like, I imagine myself dancing and skating to it, you know, doing jumps and spins.
    - If I know the lyrics of a song, I have to lip-sync to it or at least sing it in my head.
    - When I'm not training or hanging out with friends or family, I spend my time on the couch. Same sport and same position every time.
    - Sometimes I make weird combinations with food. White bread with chips, banana and cheese...
    - I shower every morning. If I don't, I feel like my hair is a mess, I stink and all (when it's actually not true).
    - Some days I really feel proud about my body and I spend so much time looking at it in the mirror ("hell yes check out that butt i've built it on my own").
    - I crack my body all day. Back, ankles, neck, knuckles, sometimes knees, toes, wrists. When I do it in class while everything is quiet everybody turns to look at me and they say I'm gonna break my bones sooner or later.

• I shower every morning to before work aswell! I feel really unclean, and yuck. Like I just don't like feeling unclean lol

• Exactly!

What Guys Said 46

• I still watch cartoons like Avengers Assemble
    media.comicbook.com/.../...t-3-47-45-pm-131898.png
    Ultimate Spiderman, and Guardians of the Galaxy :3
    screenrant.com/.../...mated-Series-Full-Poster.jpg

• As if you still don't watch power rangers

• I dont xD they are way too childish for me.

• I used to watch Ultimate Spider-Man until I realized how different from the comics it really is. I tried to continue but it was a disappointment

• I have thins thing when I'm driving where I try and find a good song on the radio and if none are found, I turn it off completely and then turn it on again after I'm on a new road and then try and find something again. Rinse and repeat.
    Either I listen to something I can tolerate or I don't listen to anything at all.

• Oh yeah I sometimes do that too. I usually just keep flicking through stations till I find a good song I want to listen to

• @MimTcgraw thanks bro. I don't have a cd player but I used to be able to listen to what I had on my flash drive. Now that doesn't work -__-

• @MimTcgraw oh the misery lol!

• Off the top of my head...
    -- I eat corn-on-the-cob going up and down vs side to side.
    -- I have a drum beat or song playing through my head almost always, so I would tap out the rhythm just on whatever is around me. I thought that annoyed people, so I went to snapping. I got good enough at snapping now where I can do triple snaps (snaps with three fingers per hand) and can do sixteenth notes at 240 BPM lol
    -- I fall asleep at 7 or 8 PM now, wake up at 3 AM, and then stay up for the rest of the night. 😅
    -- As I study alone, I read out sections in weird voices and stuff to make it interesting. I also make random puns and jokes and laugh at them myself like a half sane person xD
    -- I fill bowls of cereal until the cereal is leveled exactly with the top.
    -- When I think hard during an exam I do this squinting thing where I just stare at some spot, close my eyes and/or squint at it to remember info.
    -- When I am acing a test and know it, my head kind of bobs like I'm grooving to a song lol. I guess it means "I'm in the groove."

• That's crazy.. 3am? And up all night

• @asker Granted, that one is probably because my sleep schedule is really screwed up. It varies. It just happens to now be like that. Like I've been up since about 3 or 4AM and it is 7:30AM now lol

@fondue Yeah! I find it helps me remember stuff better because I'll remember really bad jokes associated with stuff xD

• OMG man 🙈

• Mmm. I eat ice cream with a fork.

I eat pepperoni pizza by tearing off all the pepperoni slices, putting them on the crust then eating the essentially pepperoni-flavored cheese pizza, then finish off the pepperoni crust.

And I bite the fuck out of my fingers. Like. Ripping flesh from the sides of my fingernails. At first it was just my nails, then I just started biting the sides of my fingers. They've built up pretty strong, actually, now. It's getting to the point that I can't bite the skin off. Basically, the skin on the side of the nail, from tip to bottom. It bothers me for some reason. I dislike moving my fingers then hitting this bump of skin. So I bite it off.

• Well I wear some different clothing then others do and most I think can figure that one out as to what they are.. to some people I am sure they think it is weird and I am weird as well for even saying it.. but to me it is not anything that ever makes me feel weird, they are a part of my life now and besides the ladies that I still date to this day have never called me weird for wearing them.. in fact I have gotten many compliments all the way from you sexy little devil, to awe you look so very cute in those.. and I love them can I spank your bottom.. take care now

• I hum/sing tunes while I work something I picked up from working with my grandfathers.

Tap or rap my fingers in various rhythms when I'm bored, nervous etc.

I almost always slide into a room that has a slide-able surface like Tom cruise in that one movie lol.

I for some reason almost never walk up or down stairs but run up/down or jump off of stair cases lol.

I think out loud it's weird I know but if I am able to hear my thoughts out loud it helps me to think.

Those are a few.

• I guess the weirdest one is squinting when I'm thinking with my tongue out... haha... in exams, classes, being busy with something.

I've always got some awesome beat in my had so I'm always have a random popping moment when I'm out :p It gets worse when I've actually got my headphones in, I don't care what others think... :)

• no breakfast, small plate for lunch, sandwich for dinner and a truck load of pizzas, pasta and other unhealthy food late at night lol

and I'm generally picky with food... there is one pasta sauce I buy when I'm lazy and don't wanna cook myself... but I strain it first so I get the smooth creme like texture I like.

if I have to take something with me for an exam or anything else important, I always feel the need to check it again even though I'm 100% sure I didn't forget it.

etc

• When I start laughing I just can't stop

• Now that capacity has gone, but as a kid I good perfectly imitate the sound of a frog. I compressed air between by upper teeth and cheeks and let it escape 8)
    Quite a funny sound haha :D

• I'm. Bi-polar and cyclothymic... but these are nit habits 😕... uummm... I guees that I lick my lips a lot. Just see how weird they look in my pic..😩

• When I'm in the bathroom and I put music on... I start shuffling... Even though I'm in a hurry
    Coming later to class because of it xD

• AHAHAH no way! I like having music on while I'm in the shower! I dance in the showier when a good song comes on haha 🙈😅

• Kind of the opposite to your habit... I like to plate things and make them look attractive (mainly on the weekends) especially when I have guests over.

• I always eat my fries before i eat anything else

• I fart

• Sometimes I like to sit in the dark
    I chew on my guitar picks
    I like to eat ice cream on a plate
    I like to put crunched up Doritos in lasagna

• hmm when im alone i sometimes pee in my shower xD
    I often bite a piece of food from but do not eat them on
    if i eat winegum (or other sweets) i eat them by color first the red ones, then the green ones (for example)

• Talking to myself when there's no one around O. o

• I have to wipe off every scalp off my head and I used to do pauses with my finger.

• A lot of crazy semi-OCD habits.
    Mooky-cakes :D

• 1) watch cartoons
    2) collect snow globes
    3) PM me and I will answer I know I will be judged

• I'm half human half puppy clearly in my picture

• I laugh during inappropriate situations. I got kicked out of a funeral once for it.

• I make weird sounds sometimes, often without immediately realizing how odd it was.

• Exhaling my breath and smelling it a lot of times.

• I don't feel like I have any habits that are weird.

• I often enjoy the feeling of drowning myself for my own pleasure, it's peaceful. I'll usually I'll up the tub with soap and water and have my friend Blake hold my head underwater while I struggle.

• Uh I brush my teeth while I'm having a shower.

• I'm normal.

• I watch Cartoons like Scooby Doo or I talk to myself.

• More from Guys
    16

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 30

• I can't sleep unless I'm covered in a duvet. Even if it's boiling hot I need something thick on top of me to sleep :(

• I sleep better in blanket couch forts and do so like 3-5 times a week otherwise I don't sleep well.
    I eat ice cream with milk. Like, milk as a topping.
    I drink burnt coffee.
    I don't like finishing things. Games, shows, books, if I really like it I won't finish it.
    I've been caught eating ketchup and hot sauce straight out the packet. Like I'll eat a mouthful of fries or eggs or whatever and just squeeze ketchup or hot sauce into my mouth, cuz I just don't put it on my food, I don't know why.

• Wow, that's some awesome weird stuff! That milk thing on the ice cream is cute though

• How the hell do you burn coffee?

• @ShayanMortazavi1 Sorcery.
      No, I have a percolator and I just run it twice as long.

• I talk to everything. I have full conversations with pets and babies, and I respond to any sort of technology that talks to me (GPS, commercials, etc).

• Well that's reasonable but talking to technology?

• @ShayanMortazavi1 It makes the people around me laugh. Like I said, I'm hilarious ;D

• I wipe my hand in my hair to dry off some times, and some times when I eat sticky stuff like watermelon and if I don't have a towel I will wipe in my hair.

• I eat my food in a very specific order. I always eat veggies then entrees and then any sides. Like it's ALL food XD

• I have a habit of pulling on the door when I lock my house or car, just to double check. haha. My boyfriend thinks its hilarious. I can't help it, I need to make sure it's properly locked lol.

• The way I eat burgers is weird. I have to turn the burger in a circle 3 times before each bite. No idea why, but yeah lol

• If I just pulled into my driveway and a good song just came on the radio I will sit in my car and listen to it.
    Whenever I have leftovers from really good food, I will hide it from my family.
    When I am thinking very deeply, I make this face. My mom thinks I look like a bunny when I make that face.
    www.theepochtimes.com/.../...yImages-149846241.jpg

• Singing in the car but I don't at stop lights5because that's just weird lolol.
    Eating candy 2 at a time and the same color.
    Biting my lip when I'm nervous.
    I have weird things when I exercise too like how I count my reps and when I'll let myself drink. So nutso lol

• *but I stop signing at lights...

• @Littlett25 the world would be like a giant musical lol

• I feel like there would be a lot more crashes at intersections though haha

• I play with my hair lol!

• I can't sleep between 2 people, or between a wall and someone else, I feel suffocated.
    I can't study in the same place, I always change rooms and desk positions 😋

• i dont know why some people said watching cartoons is weird. i still watch rugrats sometimes. not weird. but i guess something weird i do is sometimes i talk to myself. about things that already happened. like i tell myself about what happened a week ago. and i get really excited and make jokes sometimes too and laugh at how funny i am (x

• I like eating things by twos or even numbers if possible.

• I have names for my stuff. My phone is called Rachel, my PC is Fuckface, and my calculator is named John.

• I chew the inside of my cheeks/lips when I am nervous, stressed, hungry or thirsty.

• Ouchies, have you ever bit them to hard they bled abit?

• Yup. And sometimes I chew them so much my cheeks hurt...

• When I grab a bag of tortilla chips... I only eat the curled chips and skip over any normal flat chip. Always.

• Haha awesome! I do that with any potato chip actually.. I love eating the chips that have been folded over

• Yep, me too. Obsessed with anything but a normal flat chip. Haha

• Lmfao! We are just awesome, can't compete with awesome

• LOL! you might be Hispanic then my mom does that and me too very rare we are Puerto Rican. I have this bad habit like my sister and my kids do it too. Trying to pick up things especially clothes with my feet/toes. We call it monkey feet.. lmao!

• Haha I might be Hispanic LOOOL but I love eating out of the pot 🙄😂 Naww monkey feet haha that's so cute

• Thanks!! Lol :-D

• i like recording myself doing things and watching it because it's crazy how i don't even recognize myself sometimes.

• After drinking milk, I like to play with my saliva. Drinking milk usually thickens my saliva and so i can blow bubbles (pretty big one, I might add), and/or sometimes even try to see if i can touch the ground with it ( never really quite make it there, for it sometimes gets cut off half way.. sadly lol )
    Yeaaa... thats my weird habit

• I wake up really early most mornings, eat, brush my teeth, yadda yadda.

Then I go back to sleep and wake up with everyone else.

I don't know its like I have to pause my sleep and then continue again lol

• I like eating my fries with ice cream. All the damn time it's like ketchup

• I talk to myself out loud when I'm out to old people I don't know and I keep my hands down my pants for warmth and comfort and I'm always touching my vagina but not in a sexual way I just have to always touch it

• I need something to be covering my neck while I sleep... That's all I can think of right now

• i eat french fries, ice cream with caramel and ketchup together

• Soup spoon pot eater myself!
    Another one, is that I dance in my room to music sometimes

• Yay! Hi 5 ✋🏽thought I was the only soup spoon pot water myself lol

• Video games lol

• - I can't drink from a Cup without smell it first
    - I love to give a look at Toys section

• I dance to Elvis songs when i vacuum

• I like to eat the bottom of my icecream cone to get that chocolate flavor, before I eat the top.

• I won't eat meat unless it's well done and can't have any bones, my be cooks food with bones all the time and he'll take the bone out for me, I eat one thing at a time and just work my way around the plate like I'll eat potatoes, meat, vegetable, bread or whatever that's just an example. I don't like my food touching like if I get ketchup for fries it can't touch until I dip it in and if it does touch I won't eat that one. I could go on and on about my eating habits along with other things I do weirdly.