Weird habits anyone? Or something you do that may be considered weird?
I don't know if this is considered weird but i like eating out of the pot (sometimes). Usually it's soup base food that i enjoy eating out of the pot with a soup spoon. I have this one satinless steal small pot for that purpose lol
Sometimes when you pour the contents of the food into a bowl, it loses heat. And by just eating it right out of the pot (when it's been on the stove) it just sustains that hottness for longer.. Just makes it more yummy.. no need to clean up extra dishes lol
Most Helpful Guy
I pace near incessently when I think, I frequently have to stop what I am doing and just start pacing. Also if I am stuck sitting in one place for to long I start getting antsy. And by antsy I mean I have been known to sit on coaches and chairs upside down, lie down on two chairs like a bench lie on my stomach on a chair with my arms and legs dangling off, lie on the floor etc. I feel it helps the brain juices flow better when you do things differently. I also being a bit of a sensualist (that is by definintion "of or arousing gratification of the senses") I when walking tend to run my hands across surfaces, tree bark leaves stone etc as I find the different tectures interesting and stimulating its just something different then the norm. I also when the weather is nice (with a very good breeze as well) will stand usually with my arms outstretched and just enjoy the sensations (I was caught in a summer storm that was so windy it was bending trees down to near 90 degree angles and knocking down fences and I couldn't help but smile and just chuckle at the exhilaration) I also giggle like a school girl when on rollercoasters and I have been told the way I speak is strange but I don't know if that would be a habit so much as a trait.(I think I have a few of those as well). So yeah, I guess I have quite a few now that I think of it. Oh well, at least it keeps things interesting.1
Most Helpful Girl
- I bite my lips and the inside of my cheeks a lot.
- I roller skate and whenever I hear a song I like, I imagine myself dancing and skating to it, you know, doing jumps and spins.
- If I know the lyrics of a song, I have to lip-sync to it or at least sing it in my head.
- When I'm not training or hanging out with friends or family, I spend my time on the couch. Same sport and same position every time.
- Sometimes I make weird combinations with food. White bread with chips, banana and cheese...
- I shower every morning. If I don't, I feel like my hair is a mess, I stink and all (when it's actually not true).
- Some days I really feel proud about my body and I spend so much time looking at it in the mirror ("hell yes check out that butt i've built it on my own").
- I crack my body all day. Back, ankles, neck, knuckles, sometimes knees, toes, wrists. When I do it in class while everything is quiet everybody turns to look at me and they say I'm gonna break my bones sooner or later.1